What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex help (1 Viewer)

Chovee

Footballguy
Made it to championship with injury riddled team and am now looking to close the door on this year.

need to choose a flex player between 

Crowell vs. CHI

Duke Johnson vs. CHI

Peyton Barber vs. CAR

Robby Anderson vs. LAC

Witten vs. SEA

thanks for any help and will help with any other questions as well. Merry Christmas!

Made it to championship with injury riddled team and am now looking to close the door on this year.

need to choose a flex player between 

Crowell vs. CHI

Duke Johnson vs. CHI

Peyton Barber vs. CAR

Robby Anderson vs. LAC

Witten vs. SEA

thanks for any help and will help with any other questions as well. Merry Christmas!
Yeesh.

The answer is.....Old Man River. Witten is your pony here. 5-6 receptions, maybe a 60% shot at a short TD. 

Anderson gimpy & against the Chargers, Crowell/Duke in a timeshare against a decent chicago D, Barber at CAR is a terrible matchup. 

I’d go double TE & use the player at home who’s a trusted pass option in a good offense without weather as a concern vs a bad Seattle defense. GL! 

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Witten too, with Duke as the inferior second option. Not good choices at all, hopefully the rest of your roster makes up for it; Got you this far, right?

Good luck, 3 hours 'til kickoff, and I'm a nervous wreck!

I say Duke - 

Please answer mine - https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/764065-please-assist-with-my-starters-2rb2wr-1te-and-i-will-help-with-yours-merry-xmas/

Users who are viewing this thread