What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need The Win To Stay In Playoff Hunt...QB Help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
12 Team PPR...here is my starting line up with bench players...any input would would be a help...need to win to stay in playoff hunt (allen @ NE scares me)

starters
QB prescott vs IND
RB swift vs JAX jacobs vs LAC
WR evans vs NO st. brown vs JAX
TE moreau vs LAC
Flex burks @ PHIL
Flex singeltary @ NE
DEF/K philly vs TEN

BENCH....
QB allen @ NE
RB foreman BYE
WR mckenzie @ NE v. jefferson vs SEA s. moore @ CIN
TE dulcich @ BAL
DEF/K denver @ BAL

only players on waiver that are ok...hollins vs LAC ty johnson @ MIN gage vs NO

thanks for any help and input

I don't sit Allen. He is in and ride or die with him. I don't think the waiver wire really improves you much. Hollins may be a marginal improvement over Singletary in a flex due to PPR but it's a bit of a dice roll.

I don't sit Allen. He is in and ride or die with him. I don't think the waiver wire really improves you much. Hollins may be a marginal improvement over Singletary in a flex due to PPR but it's a bit of a dice roll.
so in kinda rethinking things...do u think van jefferson is a better shot than singletary? i mean, who else is gonna catch the ball in LA? no kupp no allen...

so in kinda rethinking things...do u think van jefferson is a better shot than singletary? i mean, who else is gonna catch the ball in LA? no kupp no allen...
You would think Jefferson has a shot to do something but Seattle has good DB's (Wooten is really good and may just blanket Jefferson) so not sure if it will lead to production. He only had 3 catches and if not for the TD he would have done basically nothing. I stay away.

If I'm playing you I hope to the fantasy gods you sit Allen.
Leave all Rams on your bench or on the wire.
Hollins over Singletary.

If I'm playing you I hope to the fantasy gods you sit Allen.
Leave all Rams on your bench or on the wire.
Hollins over Singletary.
if i don't get hollins off of waivers...would u consider mckenzie over singeltary then or if robinson doesnt go for NYJ zonovzn knight @ MIN is there also

I think McKenzie has a bigger upside. I'm an upside or higher ceiling player.
Pats D is tough and at home. They won't give Bills much running room and the secondary will be focused on Diggs and Davis. I would play McKenzie over singletary

Users who are viewing this thread