What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship Line Up Help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
PPR Scoring...here is my current line up
QB Prescott @ TEN
RB Robinson @ CLE, Chubb vs WAS
WR Chase vs BUF, St. Brown vs CHI
TE Kittle @ LV
FLEX Dotson @ CLE
DEF Buc vs CAR
K McPherson vs BUF

Bench
QB Watson vs WAS
RB Foreman @ TB, Moss @ NYG, J. Cook @ CIN
WR London vs ARZ, Cooper vs WAS,
TE Goedert vs NO
DEF Pats vs MIA
K Carlson vs SF

Not sure if I want dotson in at flex..both him and london have been good last few weeks, or go goedert in flex? so many options....any help is much appreciated!!

I think London is a safer option as the defacto #1 in ATL. Wentz coming back could help or hurt Dotson with McLaurin and Samuel still in play.

Please help:

I think I go with your listed lineup. Comes down to Dotson and London for me and there is some worry about Wentz coming in. If it stays with Heinike then it's Dotson easily. If there is a switch I think I still go with Dotson. He is playing too good.

Keep the lineup but I am switching to London over Dotson as well. I don't trust Wentz, but might have to go against him in my Championship if LJackson is out again.

I'd actually play Cooper at the Flex. He's a coin flip with London, but I like him at home where he has better splits. Watson is getting more comfortable out there too.

I'd actually play Cooper at the Flex. He's a coin flip with London, but I like him at home where he has better splits. Watson is getting more comfortable out there too.

Did you start Cooper?

Users who are viewing this thread