What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you change your underwear? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
My buddy, let's call him Joe, says he changes his underwear once or twice a week. To me that seems like not enough. I change mine every day. 

What do do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I skip a day now and then. I usually change them at the gym (I pack a clean pair in my gym bag), and I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. That's when I change them.

I skip a day now and then. I usually change them at the gym (I pack a clean pair in my gym bag), and I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. That's when I change them.
Do you shower every day?  You put dirty drawers back on after a shower?

I hear Europeans don't shower/bathe or change their underwear as often as Americans do. 

I bathe everyday and I change underwear everyday as well. 

Every morning and after any workout/shower 

Can't imagine why anyone other than a navy seal stuck in a combat zone for multiple days would do otherwise 

This thread explains all of the disgusting people I see at work everyday. Same nasty people who don't change underwear crap and don't wash their hands.

Every morning and after any workout/shower 

Can't imagine why anyone other than a navy seal stuck in a combat zone for multiple days would do otherwise 
Only so much laundry can be done in a house of 5. I change after every workout, but on off days I'll recycle.

At least once a day, sometimes twice if I do something that makes.me sweat more than normal. Here in Florida that could be walking to the end of the driveway to get my mail during the summer.

5/6 of my household changes theirs daily. 

There are weeks we don't see any of my 14yo son's in the laundry.  He'll wear them for 3-5 days each if we don't order him to change. 

When cold-weather camping, I'll sometimes not change for 3-4 days. If I'm not showering, there's no point in it. I'll still dose the undercarriage with a shot of gold bond just to give my giddyup a little extra hopalong. 

The amount of bacteria in a pair of underwear that's been worn for a day is disgusting. 
Google says there are a lot more issues for women (UTI, yeast infections, vag smell), but this is universal:

Try not to cringe, but there is one-tenth of a gram of fecal matter in most people's underwear. If that doesn't get you to change every day, nothing will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google says there are a lot more issues for women (UTI, yeast infections, vag smell), but this is universal:

Try not to cringe, but there is one-tenth of a gram of fecal matter in most people's underwear. If that doesn't get you to change every day, nothing will.
Wow!  So my buddy has close to a gram of fecal matter in his underwear if he doesn't change for a week!!

If you aren't changing them daily, you have issues. 
Yes. If I go running or otherwise get sweaty I'll usually shower and throw on a fresh pair. I can't imagine recycling a pair unless I'm going for a weekend camping trip with the guys. 

5/6 of my household changes theirs daily. 

There are weeks we don't see any of my 14yo son's in the laundry.  He'll wear them for 3-5 days each if we don't order him to change. 
Conserving water?
:confused: no, he just doesn't like to change his drawers. 

Only 0.1g?  

side question - you put on the same underwear after a shower - but do you put on the same pair of socks?

Users who are viewing this thread