What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you change your underwear? (1 Viewer)

Every time I shower, so 8 or 9 times/week.

I'd worry about crotch rot or jock itch if I did it less often.  Those of us in the humid south have to have fresh undies often due to the sweat down below 10 months of the year.

He has a gelatinous taint. 
Gelatinous? There's hair down there. Sometimes a ball of, well not exactly white paper gets caught up in the jungle, but only off white. I pull it out and often change my underwear then. And this is only on the days I don't go to the gym, when I may go 12 hours without a fresh pair. Damn. You guys make me feel like an unwashed heathen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gelatinous? There's hair down there. Sometimes a ball of, well not exactly white paper gets caught up in the jungle, but only off white. I pull it out and often change my underwear then. Ans this is only on the days I don't go to the gym, when I may go 12 hours without a fresh pair. Damn. You guys make me feel like an unwashed heathen.

\
If you have to regularly check for soiled toilet paper stuck to your taint to decide whether to change your underwear you're an unwashed heathen. 

My feet smell worse than my ###. Change socks daily. Underwear, I follow the flysack method
You run your hand over your taint a few times a day to see if anything's stuck there? And that's the decision maker?

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I shower which is a minimum of once a day.

And it's painfully obvious flysack is  :fishing:
Well, if you want call it that. I guess it's easier than saying "rummaging around you taint looking for toilet paper balls."

I dunno.

What I wonder is, how often do women who get an@l bleaching need to redo the treatment? How does this correlate with how often they change their underwear?

That'd answer a lot of our disagreements.

I'm guessing those that don't change daily are also those who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Gelatinous? There's hair down there. Sometimes a ball of, well not exactly white paper gets caught up in the jungle, but only off white. I pull it out and often change my underwear then. And this is only on the days I don't go to the gym, when I may go 12 hours without a fresh pair. Damn. You guys make me feel like an unwashed heathen.
You are.

I use like 10 wet wipes every time i take a dump. I could probably go for days and be cleaner than most people are after breakfast.

I still change my underwear daily. 

parasaurolophus said:
I use like 10 wet wipes every time i take a dump. I could probably go for days and be cleaner than most people are after breakfast.

I still change my underwear daily. 
Why do you use so many wet wipes after a dump?  Are they really messy and explosive?  Chronic diarrhea?

Users who are viewing this thread