What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to Pick up Dion Lewis or Kenneth Dixon or Rob Kelley (1 Viewer)

I don't think Dixon has near the upside of Dion Lewis.  The upside of Lewis is a top 10 PPR RB.  Dixon isn't anywhere close to that.  West is running well and I don't see Dixon being any kind of factor this year due to his injury status. 

I am not sold that Lewis is healthy or will come back to any form this year but based pure on upside (meaning the gets back to last year's form and usage) he is much, much better than Dixon.

I also have the opportunity to pick up Rob Kelley instead of either of these 2? Out of the 3 (Kelley, Lewis, Dixon), who would you recommend?

Keeping in Mind I have Matt Jones and this is a non PPR league?

It depends on what you are using this spot to fill.  If you need a guy to plug in your lineup every week then I would go with Kelly to make sure you have a RB to play.  If you just need a high upside stash I would still go with Lewis because if he comes back to last years form he will still be a high end RB2 in non-PPR.  I personally have reservations about Lewis getting back to that form but if you want the most upside he is definitely it.

For this Sunday it's clearly Kelley, since the other 2 guys won't play this week.  For ROS, I currently have Dion Lewis in my IR spot, but remember, he plays for New England and deciding which RB to start with them is always a crap shoot (and James White and Blount both look good so far this year) - so can't be sure Lewis gets a full workload.  Dixon was still very hobbled by the knee when he came in a couple of weeks ago - should be healthier after the bye, but by how much?

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/750440-who-to-drop-ppr-league-with-short-bench-whir/

Thanks for the responses so far. In order to do this, I would have to drop one of the following: Duke Johnson or Willie Snead.

Here's my full roster (We have a weird starting requirement of 1RB, 1WR, 2 Flex). Who would you drop:

A. Luck

A. Dalton

------------

M. Ingrahm

I. Crowell

D. Johnson

M. Jones

J. Rodgers

------------

M. Evans

J. Landry

W. Snead