What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick my last keeper - and tell me why (1 Viewer)

janaglak

Footballguy
I have a good balanced team, won the 14 player PPR keeper league last year. I'm down to my last keeper decision.
So which guy do I choose and why? Thanks mucho.
PPR League- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, K, Def, 3IDP:
Keepers are:
QB - Allen, Burrow
RB - Aaron Jones, Mixon, Dobbins, Javonte Williams
WR - Tyreek Hill, Lamb, Olave, Higgins, DJ Moore
TE - Kelce
IDP - Roquan Smith

Michael Pittman WR Colts -- Lower volume passing from Richardson vs. last year
George Pickens WR Steelers - Steelers don't throw much and.... Pickett?
Kadarius Toney WR Chiefs - there's a wild card, Matt Waldman likes him, but will he get enough snaps
James Cook RB Bills - good PPR but... lack of TD chances?

Last edited:
PPR League- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, K, Def, 3IDP: Keepers are:
QB - Allen, Burrow
RB - Aaron Jones, Mixon, Dobbins
TE - Kelce
IDP - Roquan Smith

I corrected my roster , I'd traded for Javonte but neglected to get him on the first issue of this list. Appreciated.

Last edited:
I corrected my roster , I'd traded for Javonte but neglected to get him on the first issue of this list. Appreciated.
okay, keeping 14 players with 13 pretty much set (with Williams added)... For me, I would be keeping Pittman. I would want a bit more flexibility with the WRs.

Toney is the easy choice for me because of his upside. If he hits his ceiling he becomes a WR1 and an every week must start.

The upside is just to high not to keep.

You're over thinking it. 14th keeper.... should come down to ... do you want to play it safe, more security, less risk. better consistency OR do you want home run upside. Boom Bust?

I have a good balanced team, won the 14 player PPR keeper league last year. I'm down to my last keeper decision.
So which guy do I choose and why? Thanks mucho.
PPR League- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, K, Def, 3IDP:
Keepers are:
QB - Allen, Burrow
RB - Aaron Jones, Mixon, Dobbins, Javonte Williams
TE - Kelce
IDP - Roquan Smith

Michael Pittman WR Colts -- Lower volume passing from Richardson vs. last year
George Pickens WR Steelers - Steelers don't throw much and.... Pickett?
Kadarius Toney WR Chiefs - there's a wild card, Matt Waldman likes him, but will he get enough snaps
James Cook RB Bills - good PPR but... lack of TD chances?
Toney has the most upside IMHO. As your final keeper, that's how I'd go. Can't link to mine, but my choice is DK vs. Amari. Who would you keep?

Users who are viewing this thread