What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You know who else has a rapey past? (1 Viewer)

I know, right? Hillary has nothing going on, really things have been so calm for her, running for president, criminal investigation, FBI interviews, depositions in two federal court cases, aides interviewed by FBI, server seized, Foundation subpoenaed... yeah it's been pretty calm, all right.
:coffee:

I know, right? Hillary has nothing going on, really things have been so calm for her, running for president, criminal investigation, FBI interviews, depositions in two federal court cases, aides interviewed by FBI, server seized, Foundation subpoenaed... yeah it's been pretty calm, all right.
Republicans did the same stuff ad nauseam to to Bill.  Eventually something may stick. Which makes sense when you spend decades at it.  Amazing.

Republicans did the same stuff ad nauseam to to Bill.  Eventually something may stick. Which makes sense when you spend decades at it.  Amazing.
Sure, but right now it's the FBI, two IG's, federal courts in 50 cases, reporting by the NYT, WaPo, and Globe, and here we have another FOIA response showing Bill riding around with what is basically a sex criminal, and that's probably the most polite term I can think of.

And whatever anyone thinks of it it wears down her and her campaign. This idea that anything short of prison is a "W" is just, I don't know, unrealistic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah because they spent all those years looking for a bloww job.. knowing he would lie about his sexual exploits.  The horror!
No, it's been one scandal after another for Bill and Hillary.  The sexual harassment suit and resulting perjury was just one tidy example.  There have been others since -- the Marc Rich pardon, the speaking fees, the email server -- and now we get the Lolita Express, which somehow manages to feel like a slimy new low.  

No, it's been one scandal after another for Bill and Hillary.  The sexual harassment suit and resulting perjury was just one tidy example.  There have been others since -- the Marc Rich pardon, the speaking fees, the email server -- and now we get the Lolita Express, which somehow manages to feel like a slimy new low.  
No, it was a bllow job. A decade spent, and that was the result.

And she's a beauty queen. Clinton's been linked to--count 'em--three holders of the Miss Arkansas title: 1958 winner Sally Perdue, who has admitted an affair; 1980 winner Lencola Sullivan, who has denied an affair; and 1982 winner and Miss America Elizabeth Ward, who has denied an affair. Most of Clinton's other alleged paramours have been lovely, too.

Clinton likes brunettes plenty (Lewinsky, Bobbie Ann Williams) but seems to prefer blondes (Browning, Sally Perdue). He doesn't mind if the color is from a bottle (Flowers, Hillary). Bangs are fine (Flowers, Lewinsky), but so are no bangs (Perdue, Ward). Curly, wavy, straight--it doesn't seem to matter to Clinton.

But Clinton is no ageist. Perdue is almost a decade older than he is.

Loyalty may be his ideal, but he doesn't always get it. Browning wrote a novel about her romance with Clinton. Hamzy and Perdue have blabbed extensively about their affairs. Flowers sold her story to the Star and wrote a tell-all memoir. The tabs paid Williams $25,000 for her story. And Jones' suit landed him in the mess he's in.

And, like Clinton, his ideal woman may be a shameless exhibitionist. Lewinsky reportedly talked dirty to Clinton and sent him an explicit tape. Hamzy, who claims to have slept with 24 men in one night, sold her sex story to Penthouse. (She said, "I may be a slut, but I'm no liar.") Flowers ($200,000), and Perdue ($50,000) stripped for Penthouse. Ward ($100,000) did the same for Playboy.

Perdue claims she used to croon "He's Just My Bill" to him; he serenaded her with "Long Tall Sally." Ward sang "After You've Gone" at the Miss America Pageant. Hamzy is a professional rock groupie. Sullivan dated Stevie Wonder.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/1998/01/all_the_presidents_women.html

- How has Sally Perdue not been mentioned in this thread yet?

Roger Morris is a highly credible historian (Richard Nixon: The Rise of an American Politician; Uncertain Greatness: Henry Kissinger and American Foreign Policy).

In Partners in Power: The Clintons and Their America (Henry Holt; an updated paperback is due in early 1999), Morris tells of Sally Perdue, a former Miss Arkansas, who got to know Clinton intimately in 1983. She told Ambrose Evans Pritchard of the London Sunday Telegraph that in 1992 she was visited by a Democratic Party staffer. "They knew that I went jogging by myself and he couldn't guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs." (As further reported in the Wall Street Journal International, October 27, 1998.)
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-trashing-of-clintons-women-6422690

Do people really care about this stuff? Trump is obviously a legendary womanizer and it's the least of my issues with him. Rich and powerful men feel entitled to lots of poon. Ditto Bill, and whatever arrangements Hillary has worked out with him in that area. I couldn't care less. There are a lot more important issues at stake.

Do people really care about this stuff? Trump is obviously a legendary womanizer and it's the least of my issues with him. Rich and powerful men feel entitled to lots of poon. Ditto Bill, and whatever arrangements Hillary has worked out with him in that area. I couldn't care less. There are a lot more important issues at stake.
I don't know, maybe, maybe not? It's just best to keep it in one thread than have it raised in other threads, the Perdue claim was just raised in the Hillary thread so I brought it here.

Womanizer <> Rapist

With the litany of examples, what needs to happen?  Hannibal Buress need to make a joke onstage?  Maybe a Meme Me on Reddit?

What does it say about this country that Clinton isn't getting the same look as Cosby?

Last edited:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-juanita-broaddrick-provides-never-published-details-bill-clintons-rape/

Juanita Broaddrick has told this reporter that she was raped not once but twice by Bill Clinton during the same infamous encounter in 1978.

Broaddrick has rarely discussed the actual details of the alleged incident due to the graphic and traumatic nature of the event.

In August 2000, Connecticut Rep. Chris Shays told a local talk show that based on evidence to which he was privy from the Clinton impeachment trial, he found that Broaddrick had “disclosed that she had been raped, not once, but twice” to Senate Judiciary Committee investigators.

“I believed that he had done it,” Shays continued. “I believed her that she had been raped 20 years ago. And it was vicious rapes, it was twice at the same event.”

Now Broaddrick has for the first time publically confirmed her account that Clinton raped her twice.

She said that after the first round, in which the much stronger Clinton had her pinned down for a period of time, she was relieved when she thought it was over and was hoping he would leave the room.

Instead, she says Clinton turned to her and told her words to the effect of “I am going to do it again.”

And then he did, she says.

Out of sensitivity to the nature of the alleged event and its impact on her, this reporter did not ask Broaddrick to further describe the scene during our latest interview.

However, in an interview that broke nearly a decade of media silence, in November 2015 Broaddrick recounted some of the details to me.

Broaddrick’s story begins when she was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

She said Clinton singled her out during a campaign stop at her nursing home. “He would just sort of insinuate, you know when you are in Little Rock let’s get together. Let’s talk about the industry. Let’s talk about the needs of the nursing homes and I was very excited about that.”

Broaddrick said she finally took Clinton up on that offer in the spring of 1978 when she traveled to Little Rock for an industry convention along with her friend and nursing employee Norma Rogers. The two shared a room at the city’s Camelot Hotel.

Broaddrick phoned Clinton’s campaign headquarters to inform her of her arrival and was told by a receptionist that Clinton had left instructions for her to reach him at his private apartment.

“I called his apartment and he answered,” she told me. “And he said, ‘Well, why don’t we meet in the Camelot Hotel coffee room and we can get together there and talk. And I said, ‘That would be fine.’”

Clinton then changed the meeting location from the hotel coffee shop to Broaddrick’s room.

“A time later and I’m not sure how long it was, he called my room, which he said he would do when he got to the coffee shop. And he said ‘There are too many people down here. It’s too crowded. There’s reporters and can we just meet in your room?’”

“And it sort of took me back a little bit, Aaron,” she said of Clinton’s request.

“But I did say okay, I’ll order coffee to the room, which I did and that’s when things sort of got out of hand. And it was very unexpected. It was, you might even say, brutal. With the biting of my lip.”

Broaddrick said she did not want to rehash the alleged rape scene, explaining those painful details are fully available in previous news reports.

She told NBC’s Dateline in 1999 that she resisted when Clinton suddenly kissed her:

Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip. … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him “No,” that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to “Please stop.” And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says, “You better get some ice on that.” And he turned and went out the door.

In our November interview, Broaddrick recounted the aftermath of the incident, when her friend Rogers came back to the room after Broaddrick failed to show up to the convention.

“I was in a state of shock afterwards,” an emotional Broaddrick said, clearly still impacted by the event. “And I know my nurse came back to the room to check on me because she hadn’t heard from me. … She came up and it was devastating to her and to me to find me in the condition that I was in.”

“We really did not know what to do. We sat and talked and she got ice for my mouth. … It was four times the size that it should be. And she got ice for me and we decided then I just wanted to go home. I just wanted to get out of there, which we did.”

The detail about Clinton allegedly biting her lip is instructive. One woman who would later say she had a consensual affair with Clinton, former Miss America pageant winner Elizabeth Ward Gracen, would also reveal Clinton bit her lip when a tryst became rough.

Broaddrick says Bill repeatedly called her after the alleged rape.

Apparently that wasn’t the end of it.

In January, Broaddrick told me that within a few weeks after Clinton allegedly raped her, he started to call her repeatedly with the aim of meeting again.

“I was shocked to say the least that he would have the audacity to call me after what he did to me,” Broaddrick said.

She said that just a few weeks after the 1978 alleged sexual assault, “He called the nursing home that I owned and they patched the call through to my office and I didn’t know that it was him. And he immediately said, ‘Hi, this is Bill Clinton. I was just wondering when you were coming back to Little Rock again.’

“This just caught me so off guard. I had not expected anything like this at all. And I told him I would not be coming back to Little Rock again and definitely would not ever be seeing him again. And I hung up.”

Broaddrick recalled that Clinton, the attorney general of Arkansas and candidate for governor at the time, called the nursing home where she worked on numerous occasions over the next six months.

And you would think that would have been the end of it. But it wasn’t. About two or three weeks later, I was in a meeting and my administrator came into the meeting and she said, “You are wanted on the phone.” And she said it was Mr. Clinton. And I told her, I said, “Please tell him I’m not here.” She wasn’t aware of what had happened to me. Nor were the nurses. The two directors of nursings [sic] were the only two who had known what he had done to me. So she wasn’t aware, but she was very caught off guard why I wouldn’t speak to him.

And I went into her office later and I said if there are ever any phone calls from him, I can’t explain but I do not want to have any phone calls from him. Whenever he calls please tell him that I’m not here.

And then it happened a couple of more times. The board secretary answered the phone. And she said, “Mr. Clinton is on the phone.” And I just looked at her and I said please tell him that I’m not here.

And I think there was probably a total of maybe four or five calls within a six-month period after the assault. And I think he finally figured out I wasn’t going to talk to him again.

Broaddrick was asked what she thought Clinton wanted from her.

She replied: “I think he thought, well this is just a usual occurrence. I probably was with him and I am wondering whether I can get with this woman again. I was shocked to say the least that he would have the audacity to call me after what he did to me.”

‘I felt responsible until Bill came back.’

Broaddrick said the climate of women’s issues in 1978 was such that “I felt responsible. I don’t know if you know the mentality of women and men at that time. But me letting him come to my room? I accepted full blame.”

“And I thought ‘This is your fault and you have to bear this. There’s nothing you can do. He’s the attorney general. And this is your fault.’”

She states that all that changed in 1991, when she says she was at a meeting at the Riverfront Hotel in Little Rock and Clinton approached her there.

Clinton found out she was at the hotel “and they called me out of the meeting and pointed to an area to go down around the corner by an elevator area. And I walked around the corner and there he stands.”

“And he immediately comes over to me with this gushing apology. Like, ‘I’m so sorry for what happened. I hope you can forgive me. I’m a family man now. I have a daughter. I’m a changed man. I would never do anything like that again.’”

Broaddrick said she thought Clinton was sincere until he announced his run for president the following week.

“But still I have to thank him for that day because the blame then went off of me and on to him. And I knew that it wasn’t my fault. I knew that I didn’t use good judgement, but I knew that the incident was no longer my fault.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/exclusive-clinton-sexual-assault-accusers-paula-jones-kathleen-willey-unite-nbcs-andrea-mitchell/

Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones, both of whom have accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, are standing up for Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick.

Willey and Jones are demanding that NBC News Anchor Andrea Mitchell issue a public apology for baselessly calling Broaddrick “discredited” during a segment that aired May 19 on the highly-rated Today Show.

Following a letter from Broaddrick’s attorney demanding a retraction, NBC deleted the “discredited” referenced from the Internet version of Mitchell’s report. But NBC has not fulfilled Broaddrick’s request, which she says was communicated in the letter, for an apology from Mitchell on the Today Show, as well as an acknowledgement on the show and on NBC’s website that there is no information indicating that Broaddrick’s story is untrue.

In interviews with this reporter, Willey and Jones both had strong words for Mitchell and her claim against Broaddrick. Willey called for Mitchell to resign, while Jones exclaimed, “How would she explain not supporting all rape victims, regardless of her politics, to her granddaughters?”

Willey stated: “Andrea absolutely should apologize. Then she should resign. She never was anything but a JV ‘journalist’ when she was in her prime. What has she contributed lately besides groveling at the altar of Hillary Clinton? She should be ashamed of herself.”

Jones demanded: “Andrea Mitchell should absolutely apologize to Juanita publicly and in the same way that she discredited her. She should be ashamed of herself. How would she explain not supporting all rape victims, regardless of her politics, to her granddaughters? I feel that Juanita also deserves to know why or who changed her opinion. … It needs to be explained.”

Earlier this month, Breitbart News reported that without any public acknowledgement and following the letter on behalf of Broaddrick, NBC edited the Internet edition of Mitchell’s segment in which the anchor claimed Broaddrick’s rape accusation had been “discredited.”

Following publicity of its edit, NBC News posted on the webpage that hosts the video the following qualifier:

Editor’s Note: In the original version of this report, we referred to Ms. Broaddrick’s allegations as “discredited.” While questions have been raised about her account, upon review, on May 19, we removed that word.

Regarding the NBC action, Broaddrick told me earlier this month during a radio interview, “NBC has always protected him. And Hillary.”

She continued: “And I don’t think it is ever going to change. I don’t understand it. I think it’s wrong. But there’s really nothing at this point that I could do about it. I’m just glad, Aaron, that they did at least take out ‘discredited’ from their report and made the caption that they had taken it out. Of course, your article is what forced that.”

Instead of fulfilling Broaddrick’s request for a public apology, a staffer from NBC informed Broaddrick’s attorney and son, Kevin L. Hickey, that the “discredited” statement had been removed, Broaddrick and Hickey said.

“It is incredibly disappointing that NBC and Andrea Mitchell will not publicly apologize for this egregious error, especially considering that NBC has retroactively edited the online version of the story and taken out the word ‘discredited,’” Hickey told Breitbart News.

“Why not now go the extra step, the morally right step, and publicly acknowledge the mistake and publicly apologize?” he said.

“My mom’s credibility was just fine for Lisa Myers and NBC when the story was initially aired. Nothing has changed. Yet NBC apparently thinks it is okay to disparage a victim like this and then do nothing to rectify the situation.”

During the “Today Show” segment in question, which aired live on May 19, Mitchell was reporting on an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity in which Donald Trump utilized the word “rape” while discussing accusations against Bill Clinton regarding women.

In the initial segment, which can be seen below, Mitchell stated: “Donald Trump using that word unprompted, during an interview last night with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. Bringing up a discredited and long-denied accusation against former president Bill Clinton, dating back to 1978 when he was Arkansas Attorney General.”

The scrubbed segment on NBC’s website, seen below, has Mitchell omitting the word “discredited.” She now says: “Donald Trump using that word unprompted, during an interview last night with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. Bringing up (sic) long-denied accusation against former president Bill Clinton, dating back to 1978 when he was Arkansas Attorney General.”

Neither Mitchell nor the network provided any documentation or evidence to back up the “discredited” claim. As critics pointed out in response to Mitchell’s claim, Broaddrick’s accusation has not been discredited.

NBC itself vetted Broaddrick’s story when she originally broke her silence by speaking to the network’s show Dateline in 1999.

The network also caught up with Norma Rodgers, Broaddrick’s friend and employee, who confirmed Broaddrick’s story of how Norma found Broaddrick in her hotel room in the immediate aftermath of the incident with a badly swollen lip and mouth and that Broaddrick’s pantyhose had been ripped off. Broaddrick had stated that Clinton bit her on the lip during the alleged rape, which she said transpired in 1978 at her room in a Little Rock hotel.

NBC’s Lisa Myers, who conducted the 1999 interview with Broaddrick for the network, stated in a 2014 interview that “[N]othing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.” Myers has since retired from the network.

NBC’s Shoddy History with Broaddrick

NBC has a history of minimizing Broaddrick’s rape story.

In January, Broaddrick said that NBC’s Mitchell told her by phone that the network would not conduct a new interview with Broaddrick “because you have nothing new to add” since Broaddrick first went public in an NBC interview in 1999.

An NBC News spokesperson confirmed to BuzzFeed in January that the network pursued an interview with the rape accuser but decided against running a story after purportedly establishing that there was nothing new.

“When Juanita Broaddrick went public last week, NBC News sent an associate producer to Arkansas to see if there was anything new in her story. We established there was not, and decided not to pursue it any further,” the spokesperson said at the time.

NBC seems to be overlooking a series of new revelations from Broaddrick, including:

• Broaddrick says Bill Clinton repeatedly called her after the alleged rape.
  • Broaddrick says that Hillary Clinton tried to silence her.
  • Broaddrick told me that Clinton raped her not once but twice during the same infamous encounter in 1978.
NBC Held Interview Until After Clinton Impeachment Vote

After filming the 1999 interview, NBC waited 35 days until finally airing the exclusive. The timeline is critical. The Senate voted to acquit Clinton in the impeachment case on Feb. 12. NBC’s interview, conducted January 20, 1999, did not run until Feb. 24, and the network placed it opposite the highly-rated Grammy Awards.

Some have questioned NBC’s motivation in waiting to air Broaddrick’s charge of rape. “The 35-day interval between tape and air is now one of the legends of the impeachment process. Why didn’t the American public get to hear Mrs. Broaddrick before the Senate voted to acquit Mr. Clinton on Feb. 12?” wrote Philip Weiss in the Observer in 1999.

Speaking in 1999, NBC News vice president Bill Wheatley vehemently denied the network deliberately held the interview until after the Senate vote. He said NBC took the normal period of time for properly vetting stories. “There was no pressure from the White House, period. Nor as some were claiming was there any pressure from NBC or G.E. corporate higher-ups to kill the story,” said Wheatley.

What is 'hunching'?  

This is just.....bizarre.  She's claiming that Clinton came up to her, hunched her and then jizzed inside his pants?  I'm not saying I don't believe her, but assuming it's true, Bill followed this woman into an editing room, "hunched her", blew a load and then waltzed on out?  Then what?  He casually walked around the TV studio with 2 oz of goo just running down his leg?  Wouldn't somebody at the studio say "hey Bill, not for nothing, but there's a giant wet spot on your pants".  Did Bill just play it off and say "Hey man, it's just a shadow"?  These claims are so weird.  

What is 'hunching'?  

This is just.....bizarre.  She's claiming that Clinton came up to her, hunched her and then jizzed inside his pants?  I'm not saying I don't believe her, but assuming it's true, Bill followed this woman into an editing, hunched her, blew a load and then what?  Walked around the TV studio with 2 oz of goo just running down his leg?  Wouldn't somebody at the studio say "hey Bill, not for nothing, but there's a giant wet spot on your pants".  Did Bill just play it off and say "it's just a shadow"?  So weird.
He puts a condom on prior to hunching, this wasn't Bill'a first rodeo so he came prepared.  I suspect he used a lamb skin condom but that is just speculation.

Beev:

That makes it ok?
It makes the post untrue.

I dunno, how about we stop watering-down the word "rape"? Or are you one of those liberal feminazi PC types who likes to scream "rape" all the time?

That's it.  I'm definitely not voting for Bill Clinton now.  Hopefully there are no accusations against Bob Dole so I don't have to go third party.

That's it.  I'm definitely not voting for Bill Clinton now.  Hopefully there is no accusations against Bob Dole so I don't have to go third party.
What about Hillary and the accusation by many of Clintons victims that she directly intimidated them and made threats if they went public?

What about Hillary and the accusation by many of Clintons victims that she directly intimidated them and made threats if they went public?
What kind of threats?  

Also thought this was strange:  

As part of her job, Millwee says that she covered the so-called Cuban Refugee Crisis, which took place in 1980 when about 125,000 Cubans fled their homeland in boats and were allowed into the U.S.  By May 1980, about 20,000 refugees were housed at Fort Chaffee, Arkansas’s military base, creating security and law enforcement problems for then Governor Clinton with refugees rioting and escaping the compound.
Why was it 'so-called'?  

These are all accusations... Clinton has either settled out of court or slithered out one way or another. How many women have made these accusation, 10+? You must also think Cosby's innocent.

“And I said, ‘What are you doing? Giving me an autograph now?’ And he said, ‘No, I just wanted to show you how good Clinton looks on top of Leslie.’”
Good lord....this reads like a National Lampoon script to a bad movie starring Stifler and McLovin.

What is 'hunching'?  

This is just.....bizarre.  She's claiming that Clinton came up to her, hunched her and then jizzed inside his pants?  I'm not saying I don't believe her, but assuming it's true, Bill followed this woman into an editing room, "hunched her", blew a load and then waltzed on out?  Then what?  He casually walked around the TV studio with 2 oz of goo just running down his leg?  Wouldn't somebody at the studio say "hey Bill, not for nothing, but there's a giant wet spot on your pants".  Did Bill just play it off and say "Hey man, it's just a shadow"?  These claims are so weird.  
What I love is the analysis of her truthiness here. Challenging women's assault claims passes for ok?

This is so freakin' unbelievable? Guy has a history. Pretty much typical Hollywood/ Big Finance / Political Power Player Mad Men behavior from guys from the 90s and before. Can we just apply one standard and acknowledge this stuff went on? Don't have to call it 'rape' or 'rapey' fine but it's not unbelievable given the guy's past.

I keep hearing this.  Do you have the details of these threats?  Does Trump?  Anything other than the "thank you for everything you've done for Bill" statement that Broaddrick said Hillary said.  Because that's not a threat. 

Is she running too?   Okay I will not vote for Hillary or anyone that's been accused of an sexual assault or harassment.   Good thing I was going Gary Johnson.  Are you with me?

Users who are viewing this thread