What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Rashee Rice, KC (6 Viewers)

I guess Harrison Butker wanted to take pressure off Rice as being the most hated player this off season...

What a teammate.

remind me what Mike Vanderjagt did that made Peyton Manning to call him "some idiot kicker" at the Pro Bowl?

BTW, last I heard anything about that idiot kicker, he was accused of choking a middle schooler - believe the kid taunted him with a "wide left, wide left" chant

things could be worse for the Chiefs
Well, have you heard the latest speech from the Chiefs' kicker..?

I guess Harrison Butker wanted to take pressure off Rice as being the most hated player this off season...

What a teammate.

remind me what Mike Vanderjagt did that made Peyton Manning to call him "some idiot kicker" at the Pro Bowl?

BTW, last I heard anything about that idiot kicker, he was accused of choking a middle schooler - believe the kid taunted him with a "wide left, wide left" chant

We’ve landed on the moon! 🌕

What a teammate.

I remember reading someplace that he and Mahomes don't talk.. You hardly see them celebrating or anything. Now I know why, especially since Mahomes gave a speech some 48 hours earlier and pretty much was the total opposite of this.

All joking aside, it will be interesting how Kelce responds to him. I am sure they will use it's his opinion excuse, but dating a pure rock star like Swift, who is everything Butker doesn't believe got to have some hate inside for.

What a teammate.

I remember reading someplace that he and Mahomes don't talk.. You hardly see them celebrating or anything. Now I know why, especially since Mahomes gave a speech some 48 hours earlier and pretty much was the total opposite of this.

All joking aside, it will be interesting how Kelce responds to him. I am sure they will use it's his opinion excuse, but dating a pure rock star like Swift, who is everything Butker doesn't believe got to have some hate inside for.
Doubt either of them worry about that. You think every football team is made of people with uniform political and worldview opinions?

What a teammate.

Doubt either of them worry about that. You think every football team is made of people with uniform political and worldview opinions?
I think when you are dating a girl who had a concern on getting people registered to vote, it could have more of an impact then you think.. This is real life stuff.

What a teammate.

Wonder if Butker will let Travis Kelce know his billionaire girlfriend has no meaning, and should be home cooking and making babies?
My wife asked me for a new watch. I said there’s a clock on the stove.

What a teammate.

Why would someone have to have Hate inside because someone else had a different opinion, especially since it had nothing to do with football or FF

What a teammate.

Why would someone have to have Hate inside because someone else had a different opinion, especially since it had nothing to do with football or FF
Because Butker opinion is filled with hate.. Go watch his speech please.

But I am not getting into this political debate on here, all I said was Butker speech was the opposite that someone like Swift preaches. She is for women's right to chose and to do as they please, Butker isn't. I would be hard pressed if there wasn't some remorse from her to Butker after watching that train wreck of a speech.

What a teammate.

Because certain people can’t stand being disagreed with, even if they are wrong.

I’m am constantly amazed that anyone would give so called “celebrities” any more credibility than say their next door neighbor. Who cares what Swift or Butker or Mahomes say on a subject? lol

Because certain people can’t stand being disagreed with, even if they are wrong.

I’m am constantly amazed that anyone would give so called “celebrities” any more credibility than say their next door neighbor. Who cares what Swift or Butker or Mahomes say on a subject? lol
To Kelce, the kicker isn’t some celebrity, it’s his team mate who he has to work with everyday. It might be kind of awkward if someone you work with publicly quoted your girlfriend in a speech and then said what he said about women. I know my wife would be livid.

To Kelce, the kicker isn’t some celebrity, it’s his team mate who he has to work with everyday. It might be kind of awkward if someone you work with publicly quoted your girlfriend in a speech and then said what he said about women. I know my wife would be livid.
Then Kelce needs to get over himself. 53 players on a team. I seriously doubt this is even close to the most awkward situation when 53 guys are on a team playing a physical, violent sport.

People are really thin skinned these days and hopefully Kelce isn’t letting his GF interfere with business.

Then Kelce needs to get over himself. 53 players on a team. I seriously doubt this is even close to the most awkward situation when 53 guys are on a team playing a physical, violent sport.

People are really thin skinned these days and hopefully Kelce isn’t letting his GF interfere with business.
How many red hats do you own??

And BTW, this is a weird response, why can't we say Butker should get over women don't want to stay home and want to be out in the work place?

Last edited:

How many red hats do you own??

And BTW, this is a weird response, why can't we say Butker should get over women don't want to stay home and want to be out in the work place?
As a 49er fan, several.

Thanks for asking

Without getting overtly political ... Mind you I didn't hear any of his speech and don't really care to, but I read what the topics were that Butker spoke about, and I'd say I largely agree with those general opinions. Obviously I'm surrounded by people who disagree with me anywhere I go, and can't remember the last time it caused a real problem between me and another person.

OK.... Xavier Worthy had his car stolen in KC last night!! Top Suspect is Rashee Rice ..(jk). he needed a new car to race! :ROFLMAO:
I would put my money on Andy Reid, just trying to keep his top receiver out of trouble.
He’s too busy stealing Rice’s french fries.
more likely his nuggies over the french fries
He gets caught stealing nuggies, remember? So he opted for the fries.

Adam Schefter
With the Chiefs kicking off their organized team activities today, WR Rashee Rice will be attending and participating in all activities, per source.
I've been critical of Rashee and I only play redraft leagues, but attending any and all team activities is the best thing for him right now. Anything that keeps him from hanging out with his pre-NFL friends is a must.

Sickening that this guy is going to get off and be hero worshipped after what he did.
Depends on your definition of “get off” is.

We don’t actually know yet. He could be financially ruined, serve jail time, and be suspended.

Or he could just be financially ruined and suspended.

Or financially inconvenienced & suspended.

He’s going to be punished. I wouldn’t exactly call that getting off. All due respect, but I think that’s an erroneous presumption.

Sickening that this guy is going to get off and be hero worshipped after what he did.

We don’t actually know yet. He could be financially ruined, serve jail time, and be suspended.

He’s going to be punished. I wouldn’t exactly call that getting off. All due respect, but I think that’s an erroneous presumption.
I would be shocked if he serves any time in Jail.. KC will probably help him with the financial burden, and I don't know if the NFL will even suspended him.

Cam Sutton strangled his GF, and then was on a 2 week man hunt, and he is going to be signed for big money.

Athletes are above the law.

KC will probably help him with the financial burden
I doubt this very much. It’s going to be multiple millions of dollars between the ins companies, the rental agency, and the victims who sue for pain & suffering.

I find this claim dubious at best.

I agree he’s unlikely to serve jail time, but it’s not because “athletes are above the law”, it’s because he’s a 1st time offender and that’s how these things go. There are sentencing guidelines that judges go by, and rate of recidivism is a major factor.

I’ve read more than a few articles about Rice’s situation, and contrary to your assertion, he isn’t likely to see jail time precisely because they will follow the law.

Karl hates the Chiefs so you have to take that into consideration when he posts....

Karl hates the Chiefs so you have to take that into consideration when he posts....
No I hate criminals who commit crime and after a huge catch its all forgotten who they really are..

Funny the dude almost killed someone, injured someone, and there are those who are already hero worshipping him.

Someone got to the guy and bought him off?
I predicted this the second the news broke. Paying off a dude before charges are pressed is the way of life for these dudes.

His attorneys will likely attempt to do the same with his accident victims.

And it’s also possible the ins companies will settle with him.

It’s still going to cost him a small fortune.

Funny the dude almost killed someone, injured someone, and there are those who are already hero worshipping him.
That’s a significant stretch, and a total mischaracterization of responses in this topic.

I’m hardly “hero worshiping” by describing the legal process and speculating on what’s likely to happen. That comes off as ad hominem.

Cmon.

That’s a significant stretch, and a total mischaracterization of responses in this topic.

I’m hardly “hero worshiping” by describing the legal process and speculating on what’s likely to happen. That comes off as ad hominem.

Cmon.
Where did I you, and where did I say here? There are a bunch of others boards and forums and social media this is being talked about.

Users who are viewing this thread