What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Kadarius Toney, KC (1 Viewer)

105 WR's last year had over 20 receptions. Kadarius (27 for 169 = 6.3) managed to be nearly 2 full yards lower per catch than the next worst WR (Allen Robinson 34 for 280 = 8.2).

I was about to post the horrendous stat above when I decided to go back a litter further. After nearly an hour, I made it all the way back to the year 2000, and he still leads the pack. Out of the 2410 times a WR has had over 20 catches since 2000, no other WR has a lower yards per reception.

Curiosity has gotten the best of me, and now I'm on a mission...

Just finished with the 1990's. Add on another 837 occurrences of WR's over 20 catches. Kadarius still head and shoulders below the rest. Moving on...

Done with the 1980's, and it's not looking good. Why? As we go further back, he's having a hard time keeping up with RB's, TE's, and even fat FB's, let alone WR's. Tack on another 662.

With the season now just 14 games, the # of times a WR reaches 20+ catches is dropping, but their Y/R is not. None of 470 times in the 1970's are anywhere close to his dismal 6.3 Y/R.

The 1960's gets very confusing, as there are many players with multiple position designations (like today's Cordarrelle Patterson or Taysom Hill). For this reason, I will say WR is any player who is listed as WR (wide receiver), FL (flanker), LE (left end), RE (right end), or SE (split end). Also, the season has shrunk to 12 games, and it's not really a passing league back then. Heck, only 4 players even reached 50 receptions in 1960. Still, 288 times a receiver tops 20 catches, and still, every time, their Y/R towers over Toney.

This scrub has wasted 2 hours of my time, and I'm calling it now - Kadarius Toney's 6.3 yards per reception as a WR is officially the least productive season ever by a WR over 20 catches.

105 WR's last year had over 20 receptions. Kadarius (27 for 169 = 6.3) managed to be nearly 2 full yards lower per catch than the next worst WR (Allen Robinson 34 for 280 = 8.2).

I was about to post the horrendous stat above when I decided to go back a litter further. After nearly an hour, I made it all the way back to the year 2000, and he still leads the pack. Out of the 2410 times a WR has had over 20 catches since 2000, no other WR has a lower yards per reception.

Just finished with the 1990's. Add on another 837 occurrences of WR's over 20 catches. Kadarius still head and shoulders below the rest. Moving on...

Done with the 1980's, and it's not looking good. Why? As we go further back, he's having a hard time keeping up with RB's, TE's, and even fat FB's, let alone WR's. Tack on another 662.

With the season now just 14 games, the # of times a WR reaches 20+ catches is dropping, but their Y/R is not. None of 470 times in the 1970's are anywhere close to his dismal 6.3 Y/R.

The 1960's gets very confusing, as there are many players with multiple position designations (like today's Cordarrelle Patterson or Taysom Hill). For this reason, I will say WR is any player who is listed as WR (wide receiver), FL (flanker), LE (left end), RE (right end), or SE (split end). Also, the season has shrunk to 12 games, and it's not really a passing league back then. Heck, only 4 players even reached 50 receptions in 1960. Still, 288 times a receiver tops 20 catches, and still, every time, their Y/R towers over Toney.

This scrub has wasted 2 hours of my time, and I'm calling it now - Kadarius Toney's 6.3 yards per reception as a WR is officially the least productive season ever by a WR over 20 catches.
So what you're saying is, it can only go up from here! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Love and Respect for this post, gb.

This is an all time hater post. Deserved and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread