What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Breshad Perriman, IND (3 Viewers)

Bucs signed Breshad Perriman to their active roster for Week 13 against the Falcons. 

Tampa will be without Antonio Brown for at least the next few weeks after Brown was suspended by the NFL for faking a COVID vaccination card (a potential federal offense). Perriman was last active in Week 11 against the Giants, catching two of four targets for 19 yards. He was second on the team in air yards (69), trailing only Mike Evans. 

SOURCE: Greg Auman on Twitter 

Dec 3, 2021, 11:40 AM ET

Bucs will definitely air it out but I'm not sure they want to risk further injury and just salt the game away with running game.
I can see salting with a decent size lead heading into the 4th quarter. Brady still has the mentality to keep the pedal on the metal until such a time exists. But, you are correct, they will play it as smart as possible. I'm wondering if Breshad Perrimen is a possible FLEX play upgrade on one of my teams. Or perhaps a bench WR to fill a Covid void if needed this week. M V-S is also in the running lol. Hopefully won't have to use either unless some big news breaks over AB and he would be ruled out. TB can win this game many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
If both AB and Evans are out I wonder if they just run the hell out of the ball against the Jets.

Could see just a sprinkling of targets across Perriman, Gronk, Brate, T. Johnson.

Not sure it's bombs away.

Breshad Perriman (knee) is questionable for Week 3's game against the Packers.​

Just in case you were thinking Tampa's backup wideouts were healthy, oh no sir. Perriman is likely to start despite the designation as he's practiced all three days this week. He's definitely a DFS volume shot and potential FLEX option against the Packers, especially if Russell Gage and Julio Jones don't make it to game time.
Sep 23, 2022, 5:12 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread