What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you wipe your friend's butt? - Mods please read before deleting (1 Viewer)

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 42 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 34.4%

• Total voters
ZenoRazon said:
My last say on this, honest.

I thought a thread title talking about wiping butt with a plead to the mods not to delete was a troll.  Some kid messing around on the parents computer.  I didn't buy it was anything legit. I'd think if serious we'd seen something like.....What Would You Do?....Just Curious.....something more like that. Come on guys who.....Would you wipe butt.....as a thread title...?????

I did find out the guy was a long time poster and I was all wrong. And I did apologize.

Adios!
Why does it matter if he’s posted for a long time? And why are you so easily offended?

FWIW the "Mods read before deleting" was because of the...shall I say quick trigger finger... in recent times. This thread wasn't meant to be toilet humor regardless of the actual thread title. 

I honestly think there have been some solid discussion though. Thanks for that. 

Why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to one of your gobbling boards? You'd think a guy with so much message board experience would be a lot better at posting, but I guess you're a slow learner. 

@strykerpks you're a good man. 

I voted yes. With no hesitation. 
Same here. When you have loved ones in need you do what needs to be done. 

I guarantee that anyone that requests that kind of help does it out of extreme desperation. It's embarrassing and humiliating and, at least with my friend, I took some small joy in thinking that I made those feelings less acute. It was an honor, really. 
This guy gets it. I wouldn't go so far as to call it an honor though 

Back in the day I had 2 friends with MD. They were brothers and very close friends of mine. I still shed a tear on the anniversaries of their death dates. There's a long story there that I may get into if pressed. Regardless, our group of friends did not find it weird to lift them on to a toilet, let them do their thing and then wipe them when they were done. 

Through other discussions I've heard that this might be weird. So I pose the question. Would you wipe your friends butt?
I have seen this happen with a relative. She has lost most of her friends because they have found it to be "demoralizing" to clean up her accidents.

I would like to think that I am a strong person who would not be scared off by such a situation.

I never thought about it that way until your question made me think about it a little deeper. I wasn't all that honored by the activity itself, sure, but honored to have such a good friend where that wasn't an issue, absolutely. 

RIP Tom. You had a great ###.
I get what you're saying.  Had to help my mom during her last days fighting ovarian cancer.  Prior to that, I would've answered this poll a solid No (even for family).  However, I think this is one of those situations that you don't truly know how you'd react until you're in that specific situation.  I surprised myself and know what you mean by "honor".

there a lot of sad stories in here about people fighting awful things but also a lot of good stories about you all helping them and i just want to say that every day i try to be like you all have been and i thank you for being role models and helping others take that to the bank brohans 

My best friends brother was a few years older than us.  He was a normal kid until he had a stroke at school his junior year.  He had 6 more strokes over the next couple of days and was never the same again.  He couldn't eat, drink, or talk.  He could barely walk but had no control of his arms/hands.  It was not uncommon to help him get his pants on/off to go to the bathroom and I did wipe his ### for him on the couple occasions I was left alone with him.

Users who are viewing this thread