What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you wipe your friend's butt? - Mods please read before deleting (1 Viewer)

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 42 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 34.4%

• Total voters
There is a world of difference between.

Poster.....hey guys, Beatles or Stones?

Poster.....would you wipe butt?
Not really.  That's why we are on the internet.

Seems like you're embarrassed to talk about wiping a friends butt, to be honest. If it's something you do/did, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm the one. And I would give anything to have my two friends back, if only to wipe their butts. You've made your point. It's appreciated. Please move on so others can discuss this. Thanks in advance
It's when ya say stuff like.......of only to wipe their butts.....that has me wondering if this is for real. But....you're a long timer poster here, so....hey.

Not really.  That's why we are on the internet.

Seems like you're embarrassed to talk about wiping a friends butt, to be honest. If it's something you do/did, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
Then you'd be wrong, nothing embarrasshs me.....nothing. 

I apologize to all. This was meant to be a real discussion on what one would do for their best friends. It turned into something else. I will return tomorrow at some point to give a full idea of what my deceased friend(s) were like....as long as certain posters don't get it deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you doing here? What is your point?  Don't bring up something you want to ask about is all I'm getting from you, man.
There is another way to look at this....

If you bring something up looking for opinions then be prepared to deal with those opinions. I personally think talking wiping butts is a bit gross as a thread topic.  That's a no no?

If you bring something up looking for opinions then be prepared to deal with those opinions. I personally think talking wiping butts is a bit gross as a thread topic.  That's a no no?
You are certainly welcome to that opinion. So vote no and move on. Is that difficult?

Then why even comment, much less comment 20 times? Go talk about poker or whatever.

You are certainly welcome to that opinion. So vote no and move on. Is that difficult?
Here's what happened,  I did think you were pulling our leg. I didn't buy it.

I don't know you.  Well I just left your profile and checked your other threads, it appears you deserve an apology,....I;m sorry.

I thought it was it a troll,  and I was wrong.

Adios!

Here's what happened,  I did think you were pulling our leg. I didn't buy it.

I don't know you.  Well I just left your profile and checked your other threads, it appears you deserve an apology,....I;m sorry.

I thought it was it a troll,  and I was wrong.

Adios!
Thank you sir. I appreciate it. It was and still is an honest question. If you choose to think it's not then please move on

Three reactions to this IMO:

1 - of course, anything

2 - no, i couldn't

3 - omg this is gross i couldn't talk about this even 

You chose 3, and then tried to act better than this message board. GTFO. 

Why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to one of your gobbling boards? You'd think a guy with so much message board experience would be a lot better at posting, but I guess you're a slow learner.

@strykerpks you're a good man. 

I voted yes. With no hesitation. 
From all the bites that he continues to get from you guppies I'd say that he is quite the pro and not the one that is the slow learner.

Get the hooks out of your mouths please.

I voted yes. But, I think people have different definitions of good friend. I guess if I would give them one of my kidneys, wiping their ### is a much easier ask. 

ETA: by the way @strykerpks,, you're a good guy. Sorry for your losses.

He would do it..just thinks it's gross. 🤮 And inappropriate for anonymous discussion.

So is it just friend wiping that is taboo? Can we talk about babies? Personal habits? What if I use eco-friendly TP?

As for the OP,  it's a no-brainer yes. I'd also adjust the flow on their bidet.

From all the bites that he continues to get from you guppies I'd say that he is quite the pro and not the one that is the slow learner.

The typos and poor grammar in every single post do stand out and point to him fishing.

It really is funny, it appears if you have a different opinion then you must be fishing/trolling. WHY?

It really is funny, it appears if you have a different opinion then you must be fishing/trolling. WHY?
I'm curious why you care what others are talking about? You read the title and thought "hmm, kind of a gross topic for a football forum". So you took a peek and realized the question is less about wiping a friends butt and more about how far would you go to help a friend. (hence, my comment about giving a friend a kidney). You had to understand that this isn't about wiping other guy's butts right? You're focusing on the most irrelevant part of the conversation. State your vote and move on. 

My last say on this, honest.

I thought a thread title talking about wiping butt with a plead to the mods not to delete was a troll.  Some kid messing around on the parents computer.  I didn't buy it was anything legit. I'd think if serious we'd seen something like.....What Would You Do?....Just Curious.....something more like that. Come on guys who.....Would you wipe butt.....as a thread title...?????

I did find out the guy was a long time poster and I was all wrong. And I did apologize.

Adios!

It's more than a little disappointing how many people here don't understand this.
I think most people aren't all uptight bores like you two.

I do nothing any different than anyone else, actually I show respect for others threads more than most here.

KCitons said:
I'm curious why you care what others are talking about? You read the title and thought "hmm, kind of a gross topic for a football forum". So you took a peek and realized the question is less about wiping a friends butt and more about how far would you go to help a friend. (hence, my comment about giving a friend a kidney). You had to understand that this isn't about wiping other guy's butts right? You're focusing on the most irrelevant part of the conversation. State your vote and move on. 
I think the kidney question is much more interesting, as it carries the potential of real health consequences for the donor. It’s not just icky.

For my best friend, I’d do it, though I’m not sure I have just one friend who’d clearly qualify.

Users who are viewing this thread