What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Randy Moss be active tonight? (1 Viewer)

TwinTurbo

Footballguy
Just wondering if Randy Moss will be active tonight. I think he's currently listed as questionable and was inactive last week. I haven't seen any updates. Any Raiders homers have an update?

Just wondering if Randy Moss will be active tonight. I think he's currently listed as questionable and was inactive last week. I haven't seen any updates. Any Raiders homers have an update?
Last I saw was that he was "unlikely" to play as of Thursday.Raiders | Moss misses practice Wednesday

Published Thu Dec 21 12:46:00 a.m. ET 2006

(KFFL) Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss (ankle) missed practice Wednesday, Dec. 20, and is not likely to play Week 16. He is listed as questionable on the team's injury report.

Yeah good points, but if you are in desperate need of a starting WR (D.Jax, Marty Booker, Randy Moss) you want to know this stuff. My daughter-in-law is here and hoping to see an inactive list. Any bumps would be cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread