What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's your "best bet" for The Divisional Weekend? (1 Viewer)

Rubi

Footballguy
Despite The Bengals O-line injuries I really like them +5 1/2 on Sunday.
I'm looking for a nice parlay. What's your "best bet" for this weekend? Straight,parlay,tease...anything you feel REAL GOOD about.

The best bet is a small one.

Which is why I don't do it anymore.

ETA: But since you're asking a real question, I'll try to think of what I would bet, of the 16 main bets this weekend (spreads and O/U's) ...

In order, from most confident to least confident:

SF -4
CIN +5.5
CIN/BUF U48.5
JAX/KC U52.5
PHI -8
NYG/PHI O47.5
JAX +9.5
DAL/SF U46.5

Last edited:
I'm looking for a nice parlay. What's your "best bet" for this weekend? Straight,parlay,tease...anything you feel REAL GOOD about.
I know Dallas is getting a lotta love lately, but those 2 extra days off and home field really help SF. Dallas is also on their 4th straight road game. SF -4

I like the Under in both AFC games.

As much of a good story JAX has been, I think KC is capable of making this a 1-sided affair. 52 seems high.

And with freezing rain in Cinci, and good pass defenses on both sides, I don’t see that game approaching 50 (IIRC the current O is 49)

Brother in law cooking Prime Rib and making some pizza dip. Also ordering a regular pie and bought an ice cream cake. Maybe make a few nachos. Got a case of landshark already cold too. That's my best bet.

ETA: But since you're asking a real question, I'll try to think of what I would bet, of the 16 main bets this weekend (spreads and O/U's) ...

SF -4
CIN +5.5
CIN/BUF U48.5
JAX/KC U52.5
PHI -8
NYG/PHI O47.5 X
JAX +9.5
DAL/SF U46.5

Jesus. That's a good run there, regardless of the "X"

SF -4
CIN +5.5
CIN/BUF U48.5
JAX/KC U52.5
PHI -8
NYG/PHI O47.5
JAX +9.5
DAL/SF U46.5

✔️ SF -4
✔️ CIN +5.5
✔️ CIN/BUF U48.5
✔️ JAX/KC U52.5
✔️ PHI -8
❌ NYG/PHI O47.5
✔️ JAX +9.5
✔️ DAL/SF U46.5
You're welcome 😏
Feel free to share all those winnings.

Wow, nicely done.

Sorry - wish I would have seen this on Saturday. I bet this in a parlay. I think I got +565 or something:

Chiefs to win (money line)
Eagles to win (money line)
Bengals to cover
Niners to cover

Post again this Sunday - I will be betting these games for sure.

Sorry - wish I would have seen this on Saturday. I bet this in a parlay. I think I got +565 or something:

Chiefs to win (money line)
Eagles to win (money line)
Bengals to cover
Niners to cover

Post again this Sunday - I will be betting these games for sure.
Very nice. I hit on: Jags +10
Bengals +5 1/2
Bengals/Bills under
Jags/Chiefs under

Here's to another good week :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread