What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What teams have most/least favorable 2015 schedule? (1 Viewer)

Least favorable 2015 season schedule?

• ATL: PHI, @NYG, @DAL, HOU

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • CHI: GB, ARI, @SEA, OAK, @KC, @DET

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • WAS: MIA, STL, @NYG, PHI

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jumper

Footballguy
Going through my rankings as every year trying to figure out which mid-round players might benefit or be hurt by their team's matchups during the seasons. Every year it seems at least one team has a relatively soft open to the season which allows some of their players to be profitably flipped in trade, possibly for guys on teams whose value has been depressed because their teams faced difficult opponents at the season start. Who are you targeting this year? Have a couple potential options up in the poll but hope that people will discuss potential matchups throughout the season. For example, one that stands out for me is that the BUF Def looks like a fade at its current ADP of DEF2 (IND, NE, @MIA, NYG), and CLE looks like a definite buy at DEF18 (@NYJ, TEN, OAK, @SD). WAS will likely be playing from behind for the first quarter of the season if not more (MIA, STL, @NYG, PHI), so I'd bump up RG3 and especially his checkdown option receivers and TEs since he'll probably need to be airing it out a lot. Any others you can think of?

2015 schedule linked below:

http://www.footballperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/full-2015-schedule2.png

you need to rewrite the topic - as written, it looks like you mean the whole season. And of course the easiest would be Indy in that case.

For the whole season, I like the NFC South. They play each other a lot, so that's 3 bad defenses (TB, NO, Atl) and a decent one (Car). Plus the NFC East and AFC South, which all have at least two and possibly 3 laughable defenses.

I'm thus targeting players like Spiller, J Stewart, Newton, VJax, Evans.

Imagine the following:

Rd 1: some RB you like

Rd 2: Julio

3: Evans

4: JStew

5: Spiller

6: pick your fav Atl or TB RB

7: Newton

etc.

I think this is a high risk-high reward team, but there's a lot of reward there if these defenses are as bad as they appear to be.

Users who are viewing this thread