What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Player Was Your Biggest *Steal* In Rookie Drafts This Year (1 Viewer)

I was ecstatic with all my picks and FA Frenzy stuff

4 Harrison. Thought he was going 1. Never moved up even though had chances but price too high. Thought it would be Nabors
15 Penix. SF league with 15 owners. I knew not going top 9 and team at 10 needed QB but wanted immediate pts. Took Thomas. 2 teams just behind also needed and thought might jump. In 2 years time, I feel like Thomas, McConkey won’t get Penix. And both drafted in front
30. Roman Wilson. I tried to move up for him 7 picks in a row an$ got anyways. I had him #8 in my rankings and got him 14.
FA. Vidal. He was my #1 pick. After draft we start a time and FCFS. He was #1 choice for me after not getting drafted in first 75 picks. My GF internet sucked an$ got at 89th player overall.

Hard to pick one but understand why I rock the league. Gifts galore
Also got 8 McCarthy 17 Edge Cooper FA Gore Jr but feel appropriate value

I thought getting Franklin at 3.01 (pick 33) in a 16 teamer was fortunate. Traded in to the pick when he fell. Started trying to trade in about 2.8 but no takers.

16 team SF IDP PPR TEP

Big play IDP scoring (SFL, TFL nets yardage lost points. A single sack can be 20+)

Landed Dallas Turner 3.01 (pick 33)

Love that value.

I have no "steals", but I think my biggest value was Braelon Allen NYJ RB at 4.12, 54th pick.

14 teams, not IDP, not SF

I feel like my biggest reach might be my "steal"... Devontez Walker BAL WR

I thought getting Franklin at 3.01 (pick 33) in a 16 teamer was fortunate. Traded in to the pick when he fell. Started trying to trade in about 2.8 but no takers.

I'm not a Franklin guy, but that is about the point in the draft that I would start to consider him. NFL is going to be a huge leap for him IMHO.

Excited for my picks ... Steal for me .... Drake Maye at 2.06 when league is going SF in 2026 season.
But I also got Was TE Ben Sinnott at 3.03 in TE-P league

Users who are viewing this thread