What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDID, WR heavy (1 Viewer)

Alkarius

Footballguy
I went a little nuts on grabbing WR's off the waivers this week, so much so I forgot to get a kicker (dropped Vinatieri).  Who would you drop to grab a PK?  Its a shallow bench of 5 (6 since I'm missing a PK) and my 2 bench RB's are handcuffs I cant afford to lose considering my lack of RB depth.  Crosby got dropped so the PK I grab is not an issue.  Thank you for your help.

12-Team .5 PPR Redraft

My Team:

QB: Tom Brady

RB1: ZEKE            RB2: Kareem Hunt

WR1: A.J. Green          WR2: Stephon Diggs

TE: Coby Fleener

FLEX: Pierre Garcon

PK: (Empty)

Def: Arizona

Bench: RB: Darren McFadden, RB: Charcandrick West,  WR: Corey Davis,  WR: Cooper Kupp,  WR: Kenny Golladay,  TE: Hunter Henry

Was thinking Henry due to his abysmal week 1, but Fleener is no TE lock...  or either Kupp or Golladay

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic case of trying to have too much.  I want more than one WR lotto ticket, and I want all my handcuffs, and I want to play matchup at TE.  You are full of lotto tickets at WR, but way too thin at RB.   What happens if Zeke ends up suspended somehow in the next week or two, and the Cowboys decide they like Morris > McFadden?  Or what if Hunt goes down?  West is going to be the starter, but he's nowhere near as productive, we've seen that already.  And you'll have byes coming up before you know it so you'll need a third guy then.  Can't rely on being able to find a good RB off the wire unless the rest of your league just doesn't pay attention at all. 

I'd try like hell to find another RB, somebody like Kelley or Riddick or Kamara, something that gives you a little depth and wouldn't kill you if you had to use them for a game or two.  Try to flip one of your WR lotto picks for one if someone is kinda deep at RB.  Or maybe there's something on the wire?  Doubtful in a 12 team, but you never know...

As to your original question, I'd drop Kupp for a kicker.  Davis Kupp and Golladay are all the same right now.  Davis and Golladay have the better QBs.  I don't have a problem with you dropping Henry either (I hate carrying 2 TEs), but just know that as soon as he has a good game you're probably not going to get him back. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread