What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Wire Week 12 (1 Viewer)

I like Draughn I picked him a couple weeks ago. He's a starter, gets receptions, and 20 touches. I'm impressed he put up a good FF line vs the Seahawks in Sea, I thought that was going to be an utter destruction but he got in his work. He's also likely to be totally free. I really don't think Hyde's coming back.
My thoughts exactly. To give a rough idea of where I'm valuing Draughn the ROS is I'm thinking of dropping Starks to create the roster spot to have him on my squad. Volume is volume, and I don't think Hyde is coming back this year either.

I could be completely wrong obviously re:Hyde's health and SF's plan there, but there's some value to be had with a RB getting 20 touches at this point of the year even in a bad offence, especially in PPR leagues.

McCown threw for over 400 yds vs Ravens first meeting this year and that was in Baltimore --- could be good streaming QB start --

McCown threw for over 400 yds vs Ravens first meeting this year and that was in Baltimore --- could be good streaming QB start --
I have fond memories of Josh McCown on MNF late in the year.

2013 13 2013-12-09 34-158 CHI DAL W 45-28 * 27 36 75.00 348 4 0 141.9 9.67 11.89 3 16 5.33 1

Same week, same team - McCoy 221 yards, 2 TDs, Charles 158, TD, Josh Gordon 185, TD

Set the all-time high in a 22 year league, like 220 or 222 points

ETA: damn middle aged memory

Last edited by a moderator:
Gore missed practice today....probably doesn't mean the injury will keep him out, but opens the door slightly more for Bradshaw.

And for those of us scraping the bottom of the barrell...what about Raheem Mostert in Baltimore? He is number 2 behind Buck Allen, and may get a fair number of carries.
I'm grabbing Allen with my claim tonight and hope to get Mostert after waivers run.

I have fond memories of Josh McCown on MNF late in the year.

2013 13 2013-12-09 34-158 CHI DAL W 45-28 * 27 36 75.00 348 4 0 141.9 9.67 11.89 3 16 5.33 1

Same week, same team - McCoy 221 yards, 2 TDs, Charles 158, TD, Josh Gordon 185, TD

Set the all-time high in a 22 year league, like 220 or 222 points
I remember having Josh Mccown for this MNF game way back.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=251002022

Any chance SF just puts Hyde on season ending IR?

Sorry if the question was already asked.
I sure hope so... I mean, they need to start thinking of all the Fantasy Footballers, such as myself, who would rather they do something for clarity!

Users who are viewing this thread