What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vince Young (1 Viewer)

C-Bound

Footballguy
Any good reasons why he won't do at least half as well as Vick did vs. Washington? I think both the 'skins starting corners are out this week as well.

He doesn't run, for one. Not in a passing offense, for two. Not as good an arm, for three. Not as bright, for four. I could go on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't really want to play football all that bad.

Is too lazy to try as hard as Vick.

Just to pile on.

No but already have him penciled in week 15, 1st round of the playoffs against the Texans.

Any good reasons why he won't do at least half as well as Vick did vs. Washington?
a. He isn't nearly as good as Vick.b. His receiving corps isn't as good as Vick's. c. He isn't nearly as good as Vick.
a. C'mon he's half as good, no?b. Moss, Washington, Scaife, CJ3? Pretty close IMOc. See a.
a. Nope. b. Not close. c. See a.
I think he is half as good as the old Michael Vick, meaning the one in Atlanta prior to going to prison and coming out one of the greatest offensive players in history.

Wait, DeAngelo Hall is out?
Sorry, was thinking Landry.Redskins SS LaRon Landry said Thursday that he expects to miss this week's game at Tennessee with a sore left Achilles' tendon.Though now he says he may play...which may be a good thing for the Titans passing attack.

I'm a diehard Titans fan, and even I think this is a reach. I did, however, weigh out the facts considering what Vick did to Skins D.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is VY's gimpy ankle, which is/can be related to the fact that rushing instead of passing is not currently viable.

I'd love to see him go off on the Skins, but I wouldn't expect anything too far beyond 200 yds passing and one TD.

Users who are viewing this thread