What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trust J Baker against NE (prime matchup) over Foyesade in worst matchup; (1 Viewer)

BerserkerKing

Footballguy
Baker has really only had a few good games this season, and one of them was a 30pt+ against NE at the beginning of the year. MIA gets NE and I'm really struggling to start Foyesade against TB (worst matchup for LBs) who've I've been starting every week. Any advice?

What's the scoring system like?  Baker seems to rely on big plays and Foyesade is more consistent with tackles.  I lean towards Foyesade because he is the better player and more consistent.  

What's the scoring system like?  Baker seems to rely on big plays and Foyesade is more consistent with tackles.  I lean towards Foyesade because he is the better player and more consistent.  
Apologies, I should've included that info. 2pt solo, 1pt asst, 4pt sack, 5pt int, 3pt ff, 2pt fr, 1pt pd. For reference, Baker had 35pts waaaaay back in week 1 vs NE, racking up 13solo tackles in the process. In my league, NE allows the 3rd most pts to LBs and TB allows the league worst at 32. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Apologies, I should've included that info. 2pt solo, 1pt asst, 4pt sack, 5pt int, 3pt ff, 2pt fr, 1pt pd. For reference, Baker had 35pts waaaaay back in week 1 vs NE, racking up 13solo tackles in the process. In my league, NE allows the 3rd most pts to LBs and TB allows the league worst at 32. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I still think I stick with Oluokun because he is better.  NE is much different than earlier in the season, and so is Miami.  I also think Atlanta is playing better D recently and Oluokun is a big reason for it.  

Users who are viewing this thread