What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tre Mason (2 Viewers)

Rams RB Tre Mason was charged with operating an ATV on public roads and fleeing officers after an incident on July 27 in Palm Beach, Florida.
Mason's bizarre offseason continues. Police were alerted that Mason was driving an ATV erratically in a public park. Mason, who was not wearing a helmet or any eye protection, soon led officers on a lengthy chase and locked himself in his home when police followed him to his house. After a long standoff, a family member eventually convinced Mason to come outside. This is Mason's sixth run-in with police in the last few months. He's currently on the Rams' reserve/DNR list and has likely played his last game for Los Angeles.

I rarely see ATV drivers use a helmet and have never seen someone wear eye protection. I'm not saying I wouldn't exit the house and talk to police but if they were knocking on the door stating those charges I would definitely be like ummm what's going on? Gotta say I've never heard of police doing this and it sounds really odd

I rarely see ATV drivers use a helmet and have never seen someone wear eye protection. I'm not saying I wouldn't exit the house and talk to police but if they were knocking on the door stating those charges I would definitely be like ummm what's going on? Gotta say I've never heard of police doing this and it sounds really odd
This has a faint George Jones on a lawnmower quality to it. I think the "erratic" driving and "lengthy chase" and "locking" himself in his house are clues that he wasn't just out for a joy ride.

This has a faint George Jones on a lawnmower quality to it. I think the "erratic" driving and "lengthy chase" and "locking" himself in his house are clues that he wasn't just out for a joy ride.
yeah I was just saying...you're right, just never heard of such a thing

Users who are viewing this thread