What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travis Beckum - Week 16 messiah or pariah (1 Viewer)

Steed

Footballguy
Incredible reach to trust a guy that has only caught 3 passes this year but the match-up is setting up well.http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/9847/beckum-and-pascoe-will-likely-get-chances

This week could be a golden week for the pair to make some noise as they face a Jets defense that is susceptible to big plays from the tight end. The Jets have allowed the most receiving yards and receptions of 30 or more yards to tight ends, the third-most receptions and the fourth-highest yards per reception, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

I'm in a similar situation. That is pretty scary trying Beckum, I elected to try Kevin Boss or Todd Heap, likely will go Heap. My thinking with the stats ESPN has there is it probably should be looked into more. Figuring they played Gronkowski and Hernandez twice already, the numbers may be skewed a little bit because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread