What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Parris Campbell? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Devy, Dynasty, PPR, TE Premium, Superflex (start 11 offensive players : QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 4WRT Flex, 1QWRT Flex)

---------------------------------
Current WR Active roster:
Calvin Ridley, Chase Claypool, Antonio Brown, Marvin Jones, Randall Cobb, Zach Pascal, Keke Coutee, Juwan Johnson (WR/TE)

Devy WR roster:
Justyn Ross (Clemson, 2022), Jadon Haselwood (OU, 2022), Emeka Egbuka (OSU, 2024), Luther Burden (???, 2025), Caleb Burton (OSU, 2025)

Yes, lots of players and Devy so it really is about how big of a bench and how well you plan. I recently snatched Pascal off of waivers as WR is pretty thin on waivers as well as you might expect (Chris Conley, Cam Sims, Jalen Camp, Golden Tate, Lil'Jordan Humphrey, etc.)

I've tried shots at a lot of the rookie owners and thus far failed. The only offer I have in hand, I'm still working on for one of his rookies as well but I need to debate this on its own merit:

I give : 2022 3rd round, Keke Coutee
I get : Parris Campbell

Devy is an important context as it's a 3rd round pick where we're already drafting players in to 2025 as you can see above. Sure, someone will come out of nowhere as per usual, but a lot of the top guys are owned for a few years out. Is Parris worth the gamble, especially since I can pair him with Pascal and whichever assumes WR3 this year helps me solidify some of my WR corps in the short run?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayded said:
Devy, Dynasty, PPR, TE Premium, Superflex (start 11 offensive players : QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 4WRT Flex, 1QWRT Flex)

Current WR Active roster:
Calvin Ridley, Chase Claypool, Antonio Brown, Marvin Jones, Randall Cobb, Zach Pascal, Keke Coutee, Juwan Johnson (WR/TE)

Devy WR roster:
Justyn Ross (Clemson, 2022), Jadon Haselwood (OU, 2022), Emeka Egbuka (OSU, 2024), Luther Burden (???, 2025), Caleb Burton (OSU, 2025)

Yes, lots of players and Devy so it really is about how big of a bench and how well you plan. I recently snatched Pascal off of waivers as WR is pretty thin on waivers as well as you might expect (Chris Conley, Cam Sims, Jalen Camp, Golden Tate, Lil'Jordan Humphrey, etc.)

I've tried shots at a lot of the rookie owners and thus far failed. The only offer I have in hand, I'm still working on for one of his rookies as well but I need to debate this on its own merit:

I give : 2022 3rd round, Keke Coutee
I get : Parris Campbell

Devy is an important context as it's a 3rd round pick where we're already drafting players in to 2025 as you can see above. Sure, someone will come out of nowhere as per usual, but a lot of the top guys are owned for a few years out. Is Parris worth the gamble, especially since I can pair him with Pascal and whichever assumes WR3 this year helps me solidify some of my WR corps in the short run?

Thanks for the advice with mine; sorry for the late reply here (hopefully I'm not too late). 

While I'm not all that high on Parris, your thoughts of a Pascal/Parris combo seems to be a decent plan for a possible future WR breakout. This combined with the 3rd round pick not being all that valuable (as you mentioned - disclaimer; I'm not all that fluent in complete devy leagues, so take that with a grain of salt) & the fact that Coutee's upside is significantly limited IMO, I think I'd make this trade. 

Thanks again & hope this helps

It's fine.  Not earth shattering.  If you believe in Campbell then do it easily.  I don't see much difference in Coutee and Campbell as they are both often injured guys that seem like they should be better then they show.  

Users who are viewing this thread