What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tank for Tank? (ok actually for Achane) (1 Viewer)

mogrod

Footballguy
- I'm currently down 26 after tonight. (.5 PPR)

- Tomorrow night I have Puka and Eagles DST and my opponent has Rachaad White.

- Currently have a 15% chance to win per ESPN and 16.5% chance to win per FantasyPros. ( I know, I know but still)

- Waivers in my league resets every week per overall standings, with points deciding tie records.

- If I lose, I drop to 1-2 and, as it looks as of now, there will be 2 (maybe 3) teams ahead of me in waivers.

- Not to sound mean but the bottom team managers are not the savviest of fantasy players.

So, laying out all the facts...

- Should I bench Puka and Eagles DST and concede the chance to win in order to have a better chance to acquire guys like Achane, Tank Dell, and/or Laporta?

OR

- Do I leave them in and see if Puka/Eagles do really well and/or White has bad game (which could against Philly) to get the win and go up 2-1 but lose out on those waiver players since I would be at the top of the standings leaving better managers to get those guys?

What would you do?

Wanted to get other thoughts and feelings on this strategy. I appreciate any thoughts.

My roster below if matters.

QB: J Allen
RB: Bijan
RB: Mattison
WR: Diggs
WR: A Cooper
FLEX: Puka

WR: London
WR: Dotson
WR: D. Johnson
WR: J. Addison
RB: B Hall