What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top selling Football Jersey of the Summer (1 Viewer)

Mystery Achiever

Footballguy
Can you guess who had the biggest selling football jersey of the summer according to SportsCenter?

It makes sense in a way, but lets see if people can guess....

(Answer is in post 22)

Last edited by a moderator:
TO seems like a reasonable guess, but I doubt it's right. I have seen so few on eBay when I've searched.

I'll guess Cutler.

I'm gonna guess that ppl are buying a ton of "vintage" michael vick jerseys because ppl like doing crazy/stupid stuff

Guessing Mark Sanchez or Jay Cutler. New QBs in big markets.

ETA: Although ADP makes some sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I think about it the only jersey I'd actually buy right now would be a Favre Vikings jersey so there may be others thinking like me who want it for the oddity of it all.

I should have made you guys swear you weren't watching SportsCenter. :coffee:

The answer is Jay Cutler.

Not to diminish Jay, but I think that the combination of a large market and changing teams helped here.

Thanks for playing!

Now that I think about it the only jersey I'd actually buy right now would be a Favre Vikings jersey so there may be others thinking like me who want it for the oddity of it all.
Thought you'd be looking to buy some NFL babywear....Might be the first sound decision for you in maybe forever...

Thought you'd be looking to buy some NFL babywear....Might be the first sound decision for you in maybe forever...
Answer is in post #22?I got it on the first "real" guess. :coffee: My first time getting a trivia question right first... :rant: Chase's stuff always stumps me.

Answer is in post #22?I got it on the first "real" guess. :shrug: My first time getting a trivia question right first... :shrug: Chase's stuff always stumps me.
Congrats....

Mystery Achiever said:
I should have made you guys swear you weren't watching SportsCenter. :banned:The answer is Jay Cutler.Not to diminish Jay, but I think that the combination of a large market and changing teams helped here.Thanks for playing!
I saw the thread title and immediately thought Cutler (I haven't watched sportscenter on a non-gameday in years). There's no mystery at all. Big-name QB and big market, for sure... but I think a far bigger factor is that they haven't had a real QB since SID LUCKMAN. That town is so QB starved that I bet fans are buying the jerseys in triplicate (home colors, away colors, and throwback).

There's a pizzeria in Minn that pretty up a lot of #4 T-shirts. The guy didn't know what to do with the inventory so he had them "edited" with the red circle with the slash through it over the 4. (Is there a name for that thing??)
whoops!

I'm guessing this is now the correct answer. If not, give it another day or two.
#1 at NFLShop.com April 1- August 28. There's no accounting for taste. :goodposting: 1. Brett Favre, Vikings

2. Jay Cutler, Bears

3. Troy Polamalu, Steelers

4. Michael Vick, Eagles

5. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers

6. Tony Romo, Cowboys

7. Mark Sanchez, Jets

8. Tom Brady, Patriots

9. Adrian Peterson, Vikings

10. Eli Manning, Giants

http://www.cnbc.com/id/32628362/site/14081545

I'm guessing this is now the correct answer. If not, give it another day or two.
#1 at NFLShop.com April 1- August 28. There's no accounting for taste. :excited: 1. Brett Favre, Vikings

2. Jay Cutler, Bears

3. Troy Polamalu, Steelers

4. Michael Vick, Eagles

5. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers

6. Tony Romo, Cowboys

7. Mark Sanchez, Jets

8. Tom Brady, Patriots

9. Adrian Peterson, Vikings

10. Eli Manning, Giants

http://www.cnbc.com/id/32628362/site/14081545
Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread