What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top Picks in '08 (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

Footballguy
Not for the Miami Dolphins or for any team in particular, but who is the most impressive top-prospect you've seen. I have seen some of Dorsey, and he reminded me very much of Reggie White w/ his overwhelming power and sudden burst vs. an Auburn team w/ a decent O-line (yeah, the line that took a cheap shot at his knee). Not a dominant one, but good nonetheless.

Unfortunately, I don't get to watch as much college ball as NFL and haven't gotten to see much of Chris Long or Sedric Ellis. Many of us don't get a good look at a lot of these prospects, and for those who do get to see more, can you compare some of these top draft-picks for us? Feel free to compare top guys at similar positions, or debate who is a better prospect - say Jake Long or Darren McFadden. If you'd rather, compare prospects to current or former NFL players.

Users who are viewing this thread