What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Vikings at Eagles** (-6, 49) (2 Viewers)

Here is my thing about the push play. If it it so unstoppable, why isn't everyone doing it? I don't get it. If it's a copycat league and it just about is unstoppable...then why aren't other teams doing it. Is it because Hurts squats 700 lbs or something stupid? Because only the Hurts/Sirianni marriage has the balls to put their QB in that spot? IDK as much bitching about that play I don't get it. Change the rule or copy it or stop it.

🤷 way too many people hate the push play. Maybe keep them more than 2 yards away from the goal line?
I love that it annoys everyone else. And they can't stop it.
See how much you like it after your QB gets carried off one of these times
Where was Rodgers when he went down for the season?
This is like saying you got in a car accident in a parking lot so driving 100 mph doesn’t make an accident more likely

All Kirk Herbstreit does is repeat as much as he can from his meetings or paraphrasing what he hears around the facilities...OK
Can he ever predict a play, or what might be good for a team to try and change the momentum?
I feel like I am listening to a book report he has memorized
He crams 4 to 5 players names and what street they grew up on as if that's relevant between every other play, give it a rest Kirk
Just focus on what is happening on the field

🤷 way too many people hate the push play. Maybe keep them more than 2 yards away from the goal line?
I love that it annoys everyone else. And they can't stop it.
I think it's a wonderful play. Don't the stats on it but it's gotta be highly successful. My concern, if I was an eagle fan, week 2 of the season, would be that second I'm closing my eyes repeating: please get up. Please get up.
Everyone keeps predicting an injury on that play but none have happened. Last week, one QB went down for the year, and he was in the pocket. QBs get hurt all the time.

I think at some point somebody gets a catastrophic injury if it’s allowed to continue. Teams will eventually take drastic measures or just once the eagles dominate line pushed back somehow and somebody gets their spine bent backwards.

That’s the type of injury concern I have. It’s 22 dudes pushing eachother. Just the 5v5 on the front end is like ~2500 lbs alone.

What an annoying game. I think I speak for a lot of Vikings fans.
I’m not thrilled with the outcome so far but I weirdly have more confidence in this team than last year.
Sorta the same except I expect regression. Better D scheme but lacking experienced players. Offense should in theory be even better given another year in same system. Might need to get Chandler a bit more involved in the passing game.

Users who are viewing this thread