What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF on Prime Video - Seahawks 6-5 at Cowboys 8-3*** (-9, 47) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

DK touchdown regression incoming!

By that I mean he's had a dearth of TDs in these past two years; it'd be nice if he regressed to the mean.

That's a bad call.. The ball can touch the ground.. He had control. The ground didn't help him catch it.

How anybody could come to this conclusion is beyond me.
The guy had made the catch went to the ground.. The ball can TOUCH THE GROUND.. The ground didn't help him maintain control.

Learn football
But it did help him maintain control.
Another one.. No it didn't he had control prior to hitting the ground.

Offsides again.
That's a bad call.. The ball can touch the ground.. He had control. The ground didn't help him catch it.

The guy had made the catch went to the ground.. The ball can TOUCH THE GROUND.. The ground didn't help him maintain control.

Learn football

First off, take that rudeness someplace else or leave.

Second, I know the rules. The ball can touch the ground but it moved and he didn’t have his hands under it, or control it through the catch. The ground 100% helped him catch it because it was laying mostly on the ground.

I’d say that the refs proved my point but we both know the refs mess up often.

No dog in this fight but the ball was coming out the entire process until it hit the ground, how the hell should that be a catch

Olivia Rodrigo has massive guy trouble. Just like Taylor Swift does.

Must be impossibles to attract any males with what they've got going on.

Sorry, ladies. We're quite the prudish lot, us males.

Offsides again.

Learn football

Second, I know the rules. The ball can touch the ground but it moves and he didn’t have his hands under it, or control it through the catch.
The player controlled the ball.. The ground didn't assist in any process of him making the catch. The ball can touch the ground.

The expert in the booth even aid it was a bad call.

Keep trying

Offsides again.

Learn football

Second, I know the rules. The ball can touch the ground but it moved and he didn’t have his hands under it, or control it through the catch. The ground 100% helped him catch it because it was laying mostly on the ground.

I’d say that the refs proved my point but we both know the refs mess up often.
it's ALLOWED to move now, as long as control was established prior and never lost

it was close, nothing egregious either way

I didn't think that was a catch for what it's worth.

It was tumbling out of his hands and he pinned it to the ground.

As Andy Samberg would say, I THREW IT ON THE GROUND! I'M NOT A PART OF YOUR SYSTEM, DUMMY!

I used to have 100+ teams for years but this year I cut down to 69 redrafts (I honestly have no clue what my 170 underdog teams are doing.)

My caustic weekly comment aside, I have admiration for what you do. I just don't get how any one player can sink you. Well, I do get it. It's just that there have to be fifteen of them in the same boat.

Offsides again.

Learn football

Second, I know the rules. The ball can touch the ground but it moves and he didn’t have his hands under it, or control it through the catch.
The player controlled the ball.. The ground didn't assist in any process of him making the catch. The ball can touch the ground.

The expert in the booth even aid it was a bad call.

Keep trying

I dont have to. The only two people who think it was a catch is you the rude guy and an eagles fan.

Ive played and coached more football than you’ve watched in your life.

But you continue to fight the good fight.

On my benches

I never feel bad for you because you have a hundred teams and the entire league is on your bench somewhere.
I used to have 100+ teams for years but this year I cut down to 69 redrafts (I honestly have no clue what my 170 underdog teams are doing.)
That actually sounds horrible to me. Ha ha. This is my first year in a lifetime with just 1 league. It's wonderful. 100? 69? Sounds exhausting

The only two people who think it was a catch is you the rude guy and an eagles fan.

Don't forget that former official Terry guy that's always wrong. I knew that wasn't a catch as soon as he started to argue that it was. I also knew that wasn't a catch because he obviously trapped it on the ground with his side.

:lmao: at the Terry guy being wrong. It really makes ya wonder how many games he botched when he was officiating.

Users who are viewing this thread