What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF: Cleveland at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Did Skrine fumble at the end. I mean...the the bungles OFFENSE just net a fumble recovery for Bengals DST?

LOL. This may be the worst QB performance I have seen since Ryan Leaf's first game.

Phil Simms going to commercial defends Dalton again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hardly ever get to see Cincinnati play but almost every time I have Dalton has looked exactly like he has tonight.

I get it...small sample size, but geezuz. How does this team win games with him at QB?

Dalton's performance in playoff/national TV games makes Romo look like Joe Montana by comparison
Dalton in nationally televised games, updated through halftime: 55.7% comp, 5.69 YPA, 8:12 TD-to-INT ratio. Bengals are 2-8.

That's actually better than I thought it would be.

Is Miles Austin about 3 inches taller and 30 lbs. heavier than when he was a Cowboy? Dude looks huge.

I still think you should have to come down in the end zone, not simply cross some imaginary plane. #### should be a fumble because... well, it would be anywhere else on the field.
Sure and just change the fundamental rule of the last 100 years. Ball breaks the plane, its a TD.
Forward passing also illegal 100 yrs ago if you want to maintain those rules...
Uh huh. And when did that get changed? About 90 years ago. They seem to be doing OK with "ball crosses line = TD."

Dalton's performance in playoff/national TV games makes Romo look like Joe Montana by comparison
Dalton in nationally televised games, updated through halftime: 55.7% comp, 5.69 YPA, 8:12 TD-to-INT ratio. Bengals are 2-8.

That's actually better than I thought it would be.
I would have guessed a lot more picks than that as I swear he averages 3 per game the few times I have watched him play

Looked like Wright actually helped Skrine maintain possession through to the ground. Lmfao. Cincy just helping out their buddies

Users who are viewing this thread