What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "Can't Cut List" (1 Viewer)

munygon2

Footballguy
Why is McCoy still on the can't cut list in Yahoo leagues? At this point with the playoffs starting, and news today that he is still having concussion problems, I just feel like he's taking up roster space. What does it take to take him off the list?

I know, but he's for certain out this week and probably 15 as well. If he comes back week 16, he may or may not be startable with Brown in the mix and we won't be certain of the type of workload he'll get. Just seems like they should make it our option whether to hold him or not.

No offense (and I do mean that) - I played in a Yahoo league once. "Can't Cut" list is one of the reasons I will not do so ever again.

No offense (and I do mean that) - I played in a Yahoo league once. "Can't Cut" list is one of the reasons I will not do so ever again.
Is it really that difficult for you to select 'No' in the 'can't cut list?' box when setting up the league?It's one single step and takes 3 seconds max.

Is it really that difficult for you to select 'No' in the 'can't cut list?' box when setting up the league?It's one single step and takes 3 seconds max.
:lol: - I didn't set up the leagues - thought that was automatic. Live and learn.

I didn't know there was an option either - I'm not the commissioner so I'll have to check into it. Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread