What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also advocates that all Cops must talk like they did in the Little Rascals..."say you kids, shouldn't you be in school today."
Exactly right, rexactly right. It is 2017 man, you can't be, out there, ahhhh, talking mean and all that.  All that jazz stuff.  Not right, it is just not ahhhhhh, right, this year and age stuff.  

Courts are unpredictable, regardless who you are. Unless you're connected. 
Seem very predictable that police are not getting hit with excessive force charges all that often...this is a big part of the whole issue right now with people wanting reform.

Just flooded the thread, unbelievable. Let it breath a little. 
Yes...Im sorry threads get flooded with people disagreeing with false points made by others...could you two please try to stop the every day conversations about posters?

New evidence has been found.  That’s what we are talking about.  
So...the FBI have had this for a year...and Ron Johnson didn't think to figure that out...couldn't find a single thing?

Rudy's PDFs are not actual evidence...will you advocate for his arrest if/when this is all shown to be bogus?

Joe thinks it goes down like in the movies.     :lol:   Do you think that was practiced, it sounded like it?   Dear god, somebody thought that all these black lives would be saved if they just went around and shot them in the leg?
You can't just say that.  Stuff happens in movies just like real life.  You cant just ahhh dismiss facts man, it is like malarkey.   Just ahhh yeah.  

Boom?  A...he called a legitimate impeachment a sham.  The only sham

was the Senate’s handling of it...and its pretty weak to call it that in any official way to the FBI.  B.  The laptop and emails not have helped Trump’s defense as the impeachment was about his actions, not those of Hunter Biden. C.  Id love some of the answers to these questions...Im guessing they wont make the GOP or Trump look good (or Rudy or the NYPost)

Boom?  A...he called a legitimate impeachment a sham.  The only sham

was the Senate’s handling of it...and its pretty weak to call it that in any official way to the FBI.  B.  The laptop and emails not have helped Trump’s defense as the impeachment was about his actions, not those of Hunter Biden. C.  Id love some of the answers to these questions...Im guessing they wont make the GOP or Trump look good (or Rudy or the NYPost)
The attempt at impeachment was a sham.  That's why the Senate tossed it in the round file. 🗑️

The attempt at impeachment was a sham.  That's why the Senate tossed it in the round file. 🗑️
Wasn't the impeachment over Trump trying to coerce a foreign government to investigate his political adversary in exchange for releasing funds?

Hunter's laptop has nothing to do with this.  Trump is not vindicated from a quid pro quo if it turns out that Biden did something wrong.  

Joe's dementia continues.  He's hearing voices apparently.

The government initially said they were going to provide masks for every student and every teacher and then they said … the president or whomever said, ‘No, no. That’s not a national emergency
In September, the Federal Emergency Management Agency said it would stop reimbursing states for the costs of masks for schools, but the Department of Health and Human Services said it would provide up to 125 million cloth masks for schools.

They write the numbers down on a card for him and he still gets it wrong.

Ten million people have already lost their insurance from their employer and [Trump] wants to take 20 million out of system as well, plus 100 million people with preexisting conditions,
10 million comes from an Urban Institute study as a result of Covid.  But the same study says the majority of those people would pick up insurance elsewhere.

I have no idea where the 20 million figure comes from.

100 million is the number of Americans with pre-existing conditions outside of Medicare and Medicaid.  But, to be at risk to loosing this benefit you have to be in the individual  market.  Only 6% of the population is in the individual market. 

They write the numbers down on a card for him and he still gets it wrong.

10 million comes from an Urban Institute study as a result of Covid.  But the same study says the majority of those people would pick up insurance elsewhere.

I have no idea where the 20 million figure comes from.

100 million is the number of Americans with pre-existing conditions outside of Medicare and Medicaid.  But, to be at risk to loosing this benefit you have to be in the individual  market.  Only 6% of the population is in the individual market. 
I’m sure the “fact checkers” are all over this. 

Disagreement about Legitimacy of the impeachment a side, That’s why the “tossed it in the round file” Tony?  Really?  You can not honestly believe that.  Partisan politics had nothing to do with it? Come on man.  

I doubt that. As much as I like Pete he wouldn't have the same chance to win. He is openly gay and even though it is 2020 that would have hurt him particularly in the battle ground mid-western and fly over states. Plus he never attracted the interest of black voters, which he would have needed a high turnout on election day.
Well if the black voters would not vote for Pete then they aint black.

Disagreement about Legitimacy of the impeachment a side, That’s why the “tossed it in the round file” Tony?  Really?  You can not honestly believe that.  Partisan politics had nothing to do with it? Come on man.  
Russia! Russia! Russia!    Dam that didn't work, oh wait, there is a phone call to Ukraine!  Partisan politics indeed.

SHAMGATE

I would disagree and the facts lay that out as well.  Id be embarrassed if my Senator communicated that way with the FBI  (and Im already plenty embarassed that Marsha Blackburn is one of my senators)

I would disagree and the facts lay that out as well.  Id be embarrassed if my Senator communicated that way with the FBI  (and Im already plenty embarassed that Marsha Blackburn is one of my senators)

Thanks for your opinion, once again.

Gotta be over 50 of the posts and it's only page 7.  And none with any substance other than simply arguing and telling people their opinion is wrong
It really is crazy times we are in, this is in interesting read. While I'm not sure I agree with all of his opinions it hits on some scary trends happening in society. 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/opinion/2020/09/01/democrats-want-intimidate-and-silence-trump-and-conservatives/3446760001/

The Biden statement to Romney is one I didn't recall and found troubling. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It really is crazy times we are in, this is in interesting read. While I'm not sure I agree with all of his opinions it hits on some scary trends happening in society. 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/opinion/2020/09/01/democrats-want-intimidate-and-silence-trump-and-conservatives/3446760001/

The Biden statement to Romney is one I didn't recall and found troubling. 
That is a frightening article.   The hate and intolerance goes against what the Dems say they stand for.  When Pelosi lost it with Wolf Blitzer who is a noted liberal I thought this is the end of the middle of the road Dems as we knew them.

That is a frightening article.   The hate and intolerance goes against what the Dems say they stand for.  When Pelosi lost it with Wolf Blitzer who is a noted liberal I thought this is the end of the middle of the road Dems as we knew them.
Agreed, scary times we are in. 

:shrug:   Not the part about the shop owner not being able to 100% identify who dropped off the laptop.
I like the Russia angle though. There would be thousands of ways to get Rudy those emails, but they chose to go the wildcard route with a damaged computer, 90 day waiting period, just hoping a store owner would figure it all out and make phone calls. 

I would hope that hate and intolerance goes against what all of us stand for.  The fact that the extremes on both sides seem to be unable to see in themselves what they accuse the other side of doing is one of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.

The difference for me right now is the leader of one side encourages and inflames that behavior while the other is well past his prime.  One has no interest in being civil and trying to work on things while the other seems to sway with the wind.  But ultimately I’m voting for competency, even if I disagree with some of his policies and I’m voting against everything else the other guy stands for - the person that best represents what I wouldn’t want my children to grow up to be.

Maybe? His blindness didn't prevent him from ID-ing Hunter before he changed his story.
What part of his story changed?
He claimed that the person who dropped off the computer "identified himself" as Hunter Biden.

He now claims that he was only able to identify the person as Hunter Biden based on a sticker on the laptop.

He has also made contradictory statements about whether he first contacted the FBI or first contacted Rudy Giuliani, in addition to making contradictory statements about the timeline and the nature of how the FBI acquired the material.

He claimed that the person who dropped off the computer "identified himself" as Hunter Biden.

He now claims that he was only able to identify the person as Hunter Biden based on a sticker on the laptop.

He has also made contradictory statements about whether he first contacted the FBI or first contacted Rudy Giuliani, in addition to making contradictory statements about the timeline and the nature of how the FBI acquired the material.
At this point most of the backstory on how everything made it out into the open won't matter, but for someone that doesn't see very well, how did the computer repair guy end up searching for and reading a ton of emails (which were parsed and sorted looking for specific key words)? Has anyone asked how he found them and if he was coached and instructed what to look for? Without prior knowledge of what the emails were about, how would computer repair guy have any idea what they were talking about?

As has been already posted already, if the computer had all the inflammatory emails, pictures, and videos on it as is being alleged, who would bring it to a public repair shop, who would forget about it, and who would not be reachable to retrieve it? That's on par with killing someone in your house and then calling a maid service to come tidy up.

There are still pieces missing on who the guy communicated with, how everything got to Giuliani, how it made it to the FBI, and how it took a year and a half to get released by the NY Post. Add in that the GOP was already doing a deep dive trying to link Joe Biden to his son and illegal activities overseas, and there are so many components to this that don't add up.

I have no idea of the legalities of any of this, but can anyone just copy someone's personal hard drive and give it to the president's attorney, the FBI, or the press?

Where was it reported that he went to Rudy before the FBI? I'm seeing that he went to the FBI first, several congressmen second and Rudy's lawyer third. 

At this point most of the backstory on how everything made it out into the open won't matter, but for someone that doesn't see very well, how did the computer repair guy end up searching for and reading a ton of emails (which were parsed and sorted looking for specific key words)? Has anyone asked how he found them and if he was coached and instructed what to look for? Without prior knowledge of what the emails were about, how would computer repair guy have any idea what they were talking about?

As has been already posted already, if the computer had all the inflammatory emails, pictures, and videos on it as is being alleged, who would bring it to a public repair shop, who would forget about it, and who would not be reachable to retrieve it? That's on par with killing someone in your house and then calling a maid service to come tidy up.

There are still pieces missing on who the guy communicated with, how everything got to Giuliani, how it made it to the FBI, and how it took a year and a half to get released by the NY Post. Add in that the GOP was already doing a deep dive trying to link Joe Biden to his son and illegal activities overseas, and there are so many components to this that don't add up.

I have no idea of the legalities of any of this, but can anyone just copy someone's personal hard drive and give it to the president's attorney, the FBI, or the press?
First, I don't doubt that a "legally blind" person could retrieve emails. "Legally blind" is a catch-all for several vision issues, including something as simple as 20/200 nearsightedness.

Second, I don't doubt that Hunter Biden would drop off a laptop for repair. None of the "smoking gun" emails contain evidence of a crime, or even evidence of corruption on Joe Biden's part. (The most salacious detail seems to be the fact that someone.......proposed a meeting. Hey, maybe they were just going to discuss Russian adoptions!)

Those aspects make sense. It's the rest of the story that sounds fishy.

How squeaky clean is Biden? You would think if Russia was trying to get stuff on you, they would. I know I wouldn't last too long. 😂

How incredibly clean must he be? Unreal

If this was a movie we would find out Peter Strzok dropped off the laptop...and the plot thickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread