What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible LIVE! - 6/6/2013 10PM ET (1 Viewer)

Hey Fellas...question for you about Rookie Draft Strategy. Seems that the top 12 or so rookies are going in just about every draft I've seen in the Shark Pool "Post Your Rookie Draft".

Does your strategy change if you have multiple picks in the first couple of rounds?

For example: I have 4 picks in the top 15 in my 10-team, PPR Dynasty league. Are you picking based simply on your straight ranking/best player available, or do you modify your strategy knowing you get multiple swings at the ball that high in the draft?

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen! It seems we've identified the Chiefs, Eagles and Bears as possible "zero to hero" offenses for 2013. But in recent history it seems that the dramatic turnaround teams have all gotten a big boost at QB. Smith is solid, but not spectacular. Vick struggles to make good decisions. Cutler has footwork, vision and occasional emotional problems. Respeck to Reid, Kelly and Trestman, but are we being overly optimistic about them getting immediate results? Thanks for all you do.

If Bradshaw signs with the Colts how do you see his 2013 and dynasty value in PPR? Do you think Bradshaw will be the Colts #1RB but like many NFL backfield's still share time with Ballard & Brown in the mix?

Dynasty question, in the event a manager with a terrible team leaves a paid league, what are some good ideas of how to get a new manager to take over the team?

Feel free to pass on this question if it's too early but I was wondering if you could all touch on the 2014 WR draft class (if the most talented guys do leave early). It seems to me to be very strong. I've done whatever I could to get 2014 1st rd picks and have 3 which should be pretty good picks.

If you wanted to the 2014 RB class as well?

What are some of the players you all are trying to snipe before the season starts? Who's in for a bigger year than expected?

Also is Ty Hilton a sell high? Doesn't seem like a consistent WR to me.

Thanks

Other then Defenses, how much does strength of schedule factor into your player projections? If at all.

Guys,

Name 2 players at each position (QB,RB,WR,TE) that will be on your all-value team? Aside from some of the obvious May/June darlings like Pitta, J. Cameron, Gordon, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread