What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 03 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
This is where we ask questions and offer help.

Thank you to all the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Cousins vs Den or James Cook @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

On to week 3!!

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

Last Week I went 42-28-3* and it was a rough week for the randbetween going 34-36-3

On the season I am 91-79-6 and the randbetween is 81-89-6

*Please note this is very dubious record keeping. In an effort to save time I only track my first level recommendations.

So if someone gives me 5 options and I recommended:
Swift>Mattison>M.Sanders>Mostert>Kyren

I only track Swift v Mattison because tracking Swift v Sanders & Swift v Kyren & Swift v Mostert, then Mattison v M.Sanders etc down the line would simply take more time than I am willing to invest. IOW I made a lot of wrong calls on guys like Mostert & Kyren that are not evident in the data above.

I guess I may have one consideration this week

PPR I need two of these guys
Swift @ TBB
J.Ford v Tenn
J.Gibbs v ATL

Heavily leaning Swift & Gibbs

Actually I have another one.

Streaming defense
Oak v Pit
Cin v Rams
Det v Atl
Mia v Den

Thinking Pitt but they may now be down Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Last edited:
FPC scoring:

Barkley and Chubb were plug and play. Obviously this week not so much.
Assuming Priest Holmes or Jim Brown don't show up on the waiver wire,which TWO,yes TWO of the following do I plug in:

T.Bigsby vs Hou
D. Vaughn @ AZ
J.Kelley @ Minn.

Only viable waiver options are:

T.Jones @ GB
L.Murray @ Wash

FPC scoring:

Assuming Priest Holmes or Jim Brown don't show up on the waiver wire,which TWO,yes TWO of the following do I plug in:

T.Bigsby vs Hou
D. Vaughn @ AZ
J.Kelley @ Minn.

T.Jones @ GB
L.Murray @ Wash
A lot depends on injuries. It feels too early in the week to make any definitive statements.

However IF Ekeler remains out and Jamaal Williams also misses the game I think Kelley & Jones are the obvious choices. Only because they are in line for the most volume. Kendre Miller could muddy the waters a bit but I think, even if he plays he may be more of a CoP than feature back.

If Ekeler and Jamaal play?...flip a coin.

12 team PPR. More of a drop or not to drop for X or Y player.

Hanging onto J. McKinnon right now, but wondering if I should drop for:

* C. Reynolds - I'm a D. Montgomery owner. Injury situation is unclear. He may miss zero games or a few. If there was more on this injury it would make this decision easier. That said, Reynolds is a somewhat pedestrian talent anyway.

* K. Miller (NO RB) - J. Williams out for a while per the coach, but K. Miller is full go at practice apparently and will be available. Maybe T. Smith in the mix? Same with T. Hill? And Kamara coming back in week 4. I keep hearing about Miller's talent and he's always on everyone's stash list.

Holding McKinnon due to being in the KC offense and he's proven explosive in spurts.

Drop McKinnon or hang on?

* C. Reynolds - I'm a D. Montgomery owner. Injury situation is unclear. He may miss zero games or a few. If there was more on this injury it would make this decision easier. That said, Reynolds is a somewhat pedestrian talent anyway.

* K. Miller (NO RB) - J. Williams out for a while per the coach, but K. Miller is full go at practice apparently and will be available. Maybe T. Smith in the mix? Same with T. Hill? And Kamara coming back in week 4. I keep hearing about Miller's talent and he's always on everyone's stash list.

Holding McKinnon due to being in the KC offense and he's proven explosive in spurts.

No real opinion here. You're getting a game or two at most.

Detroit has the better line and commitment to punching in short yardage TDs. Whether Reynolds, Gibbs or Bam gets those is anyone's guess.

Miller may have a cleaner path and probably more upside...well in that we don't know anything about him at this level.

I guess I probably opt for
Miller>Reynolds

I don't think either of those guys has upside. Reynolds will be, at best, a temporary minority share. Miller is a one week rental and they're just as likely to lean on Taysom or Tony Jones - both of whom are TD or bust. Would you start either guy this week? Guess I'm just wondering what is the point.

McKinnon may never again see anything like his magical run at the end of last season but it's still within the range of outcomes. I'd hold another week and if nothing is happening then look at next week's flavor of the week.

FPC scoring:

T.Bigsby vs Hou
D. Vaughn @ AZ
J.Kelley @ Minn.

T.Jones @ GB
L.Murray @ Wash

That's rough. Honestly don't have a good suggestion. Flip some coins and hope Saquan comes back soon.

Gun to my head I'd say Kelley (assuming Austin is out) v a weak D and Lactose Murray, only bc he has surpassed Damien Harris, might catch a couple passes, and could conceivably get a RZ touch. He's older than dirt but still an effective plodder.

Streaming defense
Oak v Pit
Cin v Rams
Det v Atl
Mia v Den

1. Stillers
  2. Dolphins

3. Bengals

4. Raiders (so happy they're back in the Bay Area, stunning development)
  5. Lions (at home? what could possibly go wrong? I mean besides everything.)

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need 1 flex out of these 4, assuming Aaron Jones is playing. If not, I will need 2. Please rank if you can:

Ford vs Ten
Moss vs Bal
Lockett vs Car
Pitman vs Bal

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need 1 flex out of these 4, assuming Aaron Jones is playing. If not, I will need 2. Please rank if you can:

Ford vs Ten
Moss vs Bal
Lockett vs Car
Pitman vs Bal
Lockett>Pittman>Moss>>Ford

Ford may not be that good and he has a brutal matchup.

Pittman had 10 targets from Minshew last week, 8 catches not so important for you and only 44 yards but that's #1 WR volume.

Lockett also had 10 targets and 8 receptions but those two TDs were very nice. He's also at home. I have him and Pittman very close but Lockett deserves the edge.

Moss had a fine game but the Ravens aren't the Texans. Their run defense looks very strong and realistically they should put the Colts in position to play from behind.

Got quite a few decisions that I guess other players might be pondering, will have a scan through the thread and give thoughts on stuff posted at lunch

Half PPR, pick one, leaning Pacheco but could do with a backup option if this hamstring thing sees him ruled out:

Pacheco vs Bears (if active)
Herbert @ Chefs
Achane vs Broncos
Warren @ Raiders

PPR, multiple flex options and multiple injury issues, so order these:

Allgeier @ Lions
Pacheco vs Bears
Sanders @ Seahawks
Edwards vs Colts
Meyers vs Stealers

PPR, free agent/trade affected cluster, pick two:

Mattison vs Clippers
Ford vs Titans
Pierce @ Jags

6/passing TD:

Watson vs Titans
Love vs Saints

4/passing TD, leaning Stroud:

Carr @ Packers
Stroud @ Jags

Swift @ TBB
J.Ford v Tenn
J.Gibbs v ATL

I think you trust Gibbs at home- Detroit tends to put up more points at home and I think an uptick in touches is likely. Hard to bench Swift given what the Eagles do effectively and Gainwell trending out. I don't trust any RB's against the Titans any more- they are impossible to run on.

Streaming defense
Oak v Pit
Cin v Rams
Det v Atl
Mia v Den

I do like Miami this week racking up some sacks and probably a turnover or two. Denver doesn't look amazing.

I'd prefer Pitt though even without Fitzpatrick- Two of the worst teams with time of possession. It could be really scrappy offense to mediocre offense- Can't see a high-scoring game so I think there are sacks and turnovers for the taking against Oakland.

Got quite a few decisions that I guess other players might be pondering, will have a scan through the thread and give thoughts on stuff posted at lunch

Half PPR, pick one, leaning Pacheco but could do with a backup option if this hamstring thing sees him ruled out:

Herbert @ Chefs
Achane vs Broncos
Warren @ Raiders

Allgeier @ Lions
Pacheco vs Bears
Sanders @ Seahawks
Edwards vs Colts
Meyers vs Stealers

Mattison vs Clippers
Ford vs Titans
Pierce @ Jags

6/passing TD:

Watson vs Titans
Love vs Saints

Carr @ Packers
Stroud @ Jags

Warren has the most opportunity to pop but think Herbert is safer due to volume and him catching passes. Upside vs. floor

Meyers vs. Steelers is a PPR lock if healthy. Then I would go Pacheco if healthy. The rest go Sanders, Edwards, and Allgeir.

Mattison has one more shot so maybe this is a good week To deploy him. I'd prefer Ford vs. Titans but honestly those two options of Pierce and Ford look awful this week.

Give me Love vs. Saints- he's a TD machine right now.

Give me Stroud as well- looking solid.

Really need a win as I didn't quite trust my instincts last week and it burned me.

Half PPR- need a bit of pop.

Pick 1 RB - Kelley vs. Min, Najee vs. Raiders, Z.Moss vs Ravens
Pick 1 flex - Any of the above or Jeudy vs. Phins

Right now, I'm going with Kelley and Jerry due to theoretical upside and possible higher scoring games. Moss has a good projection but the Ravens on the road just don't seem fun for a guy that hasn't 't proven a lot, and Najee has a great matchup but the Steelers just aren't running the ball a lot and are setting him up to fail with Shotgun runs and crappy runs overall.

However, I could be swayed with any more data. Thanks!

Really need a win as I didn't quite trust my instincts last week and it burned me.

Right now, I'm going with Kelley and Jerry due to theoretical upside and possible higher scoring games. Moss has a good projection but the Ravens on the road just don't seem fun for a guy that hasn't 't proven a lot, and Najee has a great matchup but the Steelers just aren't running the ball a lot and are setting him up to fail with Shotgun runs and crappy runs overall.

By consensus rankings the chalk would be Kelley>Harris>Moss>>>Jeudy. The RBs are a close call, Kelley and Harris are neck and neck. I'm contractually not allowed to say anything disparaging about Moss bc I briefly threatened to gently slap someone thinking about using Zack - he actually had a nice run the end of last season and his 2023 debut was a continuation of that.

(in my defense I pulled off a Jerome Ford reverse the field a few posts later and allowed the possibility he wasn't actually a bad option.)

Do any of them have pop? I don't really think we can say that about Kelley, who never seems to step up when Austin is on the shelf, and Najee is about as exciting as Wonderbread and ceding the fun part of the playbook to a more dynamic player. I'd think about going with Moss, flip a coin on the other.....maybe lean Kelley based on matchup....though I think the it's desperation time Chargers probably prefer to lean on their air attack. I don't like Jeudy bc of matchup.

Between the 3 RBs.....no great answer IMO but whichever one gives you the most agita, that's not the one.

Swift @ TBB
J.Ford v Tenn
J.Gibbs v ATL

Definitely go Swift and Gibbs. Gibbs is now the defacto 1 at Detroit and Swift coming off that huge game, though won't likely see that amount of work again. Ford could well be very good but let's see how it shakes out with Hunt and let's not forget he's coming up against Tenn who have a brutal run DEF.

I lost Chubb last week, was feeling very sorry for myself initially but having picked up Kyren off of waivers last night somehow, ready to go again. Standard scoring, need 3 from the following:

D.Swift @ Bucs - hate chasing prior week's points but he looked good
K.Williams @ Bengals - based on his first 2 weeks, a must start?
J.Kelley @ Vikings - horrible last week but much better matchup assuming Ekeler is out
D.London @ Lions - Looked more like it last week
N.Collins @ Jags - big first couple of weeks, especially last week
Aiyuk vs Giants - Came down with a bump and got banged up last week, assuming he even plays

Thank you so much for any advice

12 team 0.5 PPR. Please pick one to SIT:

D. Hopkins @ CLE
J. Jeudy @ MIA
J. Ford vs TEN
DJ Moore @ KC

My top two to sit are DHOP and Ford in touch matchups - but not sure.

Thanks in advance!

12 team full ppr. Would you start a hurting Aiyuk if he plays tonight over Mostert or Jerome Ford in the flex spot?

Swift @ TBB
J.Ford v Tenn
J.Gibbs v ATL

I would indeed go Swift and Gibbs. Upside seems considerably higher, esp in ppr.

Herbert @ Chefs
Achane vs Broncos
Warren @ Raiders
Agree on Pacheco. Bears simply too good of a matchup up. Monitor the practice reports.

I like Warren @LV next. Pass catching and a good matchup give him upside. Honestly, with the way the Chiefs use RBs, I might like Warren a little more than Pacheco if I think about it more.

Pacheco>Warren

Allgeier @ Lions
Pacheco vs Bears
Sanders @ Seahawks
Edwards vs Colts
Meyers vs Stealers
I probably default to Sanders because of volume and Edwards because of the Hill injury and he looks to be on a great offense with a decent home matchup.

More speculative after that. Allgeier looks locked in to 15 touches. Maybe uninspiring touches and probably a tertiary role in the passing. But volume doesn't suck and it's a decent matchup.

Pacheco you could place at the top of bottom of this list because of how the Chiefs use RBs.

I like Meyers but he's not practicing in full yet as he waits to get out of the protocol. We also can't speculate too much about his role after only one game

Gus>Sanders>Pacheco/Allgeier>Meyers

Mattison vs Clippers
Ford vs Titans
Pierce @ Jags
Flip a three sided coin.

WAG
Mattison>Ford>Pierce
6/passing TD:

Watson vs Titans
Love vs Saints
Watson looks off, Love doesn't.

Love>Watson

Carr @ Packers
Stroud @ Jags
I don't blame you. Carr has never been a prolific TD passer but he has great talent around him and a weak running game. So this could be one of his rare big games.

What does Stroud bring to the table that makes you think he has multi-padd TD upside? I haven't seen him play yet. I know they are throwing a ton and he's averaging 313 yards/game but can this team score? On the road again a good defense? IDK

I think Carr is a safer bet and probably has more upside.

Carr>Stroud

12 team full ppr. Would you start a hurting Aiyuk if he plays tonight over Mostert or Jerome Ford in the flex spot?
I’m avoiding Aiyuk because of the ding and leaning Ford by a nose over Mostert. I don’t think Hunt is going to get worked in very much for at least another week or two.

.5 ppr

Waller @ SF

or

Hunter Henry @ NYJ

.5 ppr

Waller @ SF

or

On waivers: Ertz v Dall or LaPorta v Atl

I see the problem.

They all have an opportunity for sure.

Sadly I like Jeudy the least as that offense seems dead set on ball distribution. Yes it may be a track meet and he has talent but I worry about a 5-6 target game.

Moss might be in line for the most touches but that could easily go down from 22 to 15 or so if they don't have an 11 point lead in the 4th. The good news is they definitely used him as an every down back. 98% snap count
No other Colt RB saw the field. But tough, tough matchup.

I want to immediately say Najee with a ++ matchup. But, so far it's a straight time share for touches with Warren. Regardless of game script apparently. Although for snap counts it's 55% to 41% in favor of Najee. Having a big game on the bench from a presumptive starter sucks but...?

Then there is Kelley. What an egg he laid last week. But he was in on 80% of the snaps, had 14 opportunities and we all think the Vikings can be run on. The risk is this game turns into a track meet and Kelley looks like a liability in the passing game.

Honestly I have no idea. I can't reason my way into a clear order for these guys.

My gut wants to say Moss but that feels so bold as to be hubristic.

Moss>Najee>Jeudy>Kelley

I will have flip flopped five times between typing that and hitting "post reply"

I lost Chubb last week, was feeling very sorry for myself initially but having picked up Kyren off of waivers last night somehow, ready to go again. Standard scoring, need 3 from the following:

J.Kelley @ Vikings - horrible last week but much better matchup assuming Ekeler is out
Aiyuk vs Giants - Came down with a bump and got banged up last week, assuming he even plays

Is this PPR? Has a big impact on where I would slot Nico.

Standard, thanks

12 team 0.5 PPR. Please pick one to SIT:

D. Hopkins @ CLE
J. Jeudy @ MIA
J. Ford vs TEN
DJ Moore @ KC

My top two to sit are DHOP and Ford in touch matchups - but not sure.

Thanks in advance!
Lots of downside to your options. I am looking at this as who has the most ceiling because I am not sure any of them have a safe floor...maybe Hopkins.

I am having trouble with Ford. That team looks off and he may simply not be very good. Keeping him over Hunt this off-season was based on cost/benefit not necessarily pure ability. Tennessee is also a brutal matchup for RBs, although they may have some losses on the DL. But Simmons is not one of those losses so, brutal matchup.

Jeudy has the best matchup and this game has lots of points potential. Mind you last week I thought Was @Den was going to be a 17-10 game. But since upside is what I am looking at here I think Jeudy is Denver's most talented receiver so is a good option here.

DJ has tons of talent too but he has to work so hard to make things happen and KC is balling on defense. He has the talent to make things happen but even if they're trailing, I think they're down 14 already, I think KC may rotate three DBs and Chris Jones to check him at the LoS.

Hopkins in this offense is very tough to get excited about. I think he still has some juice but l, what difference does it make when you only get 5 targets? Last week was a very back and forth game and Tannehill had 24 attempts. Where is the upside?

Jeudy>DJ>Ford>Hopkins

I hate Mostert. I never make the right call on him.

But, with the Aiyuk a GTD how can you not start him ATM?

I definitely wouldn't start Ford over him.

Mostert>Aiyuk>Ford

.5 ppr

Waller @ SF

or

Hunter Henry @ NYJ

.5 ppr

Waller @ SF

or

On waivers: Ertz v Dall or LaPorta v Atl
I like Waller a lot but how can you not be wary of that matchup and his lingering hamstring issue (FTR he carries no injury designation).

Henry is balling ATM, I hate chasing points because he almost certainly will turn into a pumpkin again but he seems like the better option.

H.Henry>Waller

I kind of like LaPorta as a safe option. Goff seems to trust him and ARSB is nursing a toe.

Ertz does look good but, man how can you choose to go against that defense ATM?

I should probably favor Waller v LaPorta
It's certainly in coin flip territory.

My gut is saying
LaPorta>Waller

Standard, thanks
I'll pass on Aiyuk because of his shoulder. He could be fine but you have similar risk options that are not hurt.

Everything else is just a guess.

I would wait on Swift until we have a clear update on Gainwell. If Gainwell is out I think you need to roll Swift. Even if I think this may be an AJ Brown game. We likely have a limited number of opportunities to capture Swift's potential, I think we have to take them. Again IF Gainwell is out.

If it was PPR Nico would be my choice. He is still a good option but I question if he has consistent TD upside. I think I am trending being too late on embrace him because I don't want to be too early.

Kelley is 100% a spec play. He's a liability in the passing game but the Vikings defense isn't great so maybe some opportunities will present themselves. If the game is a track meet I fear he gets scripted out. But, really who knows how to slot this guy? Fun upside play I guess.

London is frustrating AF. Easily as talented as any of your options l, but what is his ceiling? 8 targets? ATL throws the ball 25x per game. And, it's been an even split between Bijan, Pitts, London & Mack Hollins. Frustrating AF. You have to hope Det goes up big but I can't be confident about that.

I have been staunchly anti-Rams but I think that needs to stop. Akers is gone, Puka moves the chains and Kyren is the lead back. Pretty simple really. Kid's an every down option in this offense. He's got the most guaranteed volume and it isn't a prohibitive matchup.

Kyren>Swift*>London>Kelley>Aiyuk

Streaming defense
Oak v Pit
Cin v Rams
Det v Atl
Mia v Den

My opinion, but not only may they be missing Minkah, but traveling cross country after playing on Monday can't help. i would go Detroit.

FPC scoring:

T.Bigsby vs Hou
D. Vaughn @ AZ
J.Kelley @ Minn.

T.Jones @ GB
L.Murray @ Wash
Kelly and Jones if Ekeler and Jamaal sit.

Moss>Najee>Jeudy>Kelley

I will have flip flopped five times between typing that and hitting "post reply"
Really appreciate your work in here. It's time consuming & the pay is horrible. I like Kelly over all of those & feel strong about it. Kelly played Tenn last week. He now plays Minn. IMHO

Moss>Najee>Jeudy>Kelley

Really appreciate your work in here. It's time consuming & the pay is horrible. I like Kelly over all of those & feel strong about it. Kelly played Tenn last week. He now plays Minn. IMHO
100% go with your instincts over mine.

Minnesota represents a choice matchup for any RB.

Mostert>Aiyuk>Ford

Yeah Mostert has been a surprise this year and on my bench for the first two games. Saquon is out, so my RBs are James Cook, Mostert, and Ford now. Start Cook/Mostert in the RB slots and Aiyuk over Ford in the flex?

I'm just cautious about rolling guys that are injured. Part of me says he is ready to go since he played through it against LA. Maybe SF is calling him a "game time decision" to throw the Giants off a little? But maybe he is truly banged up and therefore he is super risky...

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

On to week 3!!
New Here - not seeing how to post a new WDIS. Sorry if I'm in the wrong place, if so can you direct me please?

12 team league 1/2 pt ppr. I need to start 2 of these WR's:
Nico Collins, Jay Flowers, C Ridley, DJ Moore, Gabe Davis

Thanks in advance!
Scott

Mostert>Aiyuk>Ford

Yeah Mostert has been a surprise this year and on my bench for the first two games. Saquon is out, so my RBs are James Cook, Mostert, and Ford now. Start Cook/Mostert in the RB slots and Aiyuk over Ford in the flex?

I'm just cautious about rolling guys that are injured. Part of me says he is ready to go since he played through it against LA. Maybe SF is calling him a "game time decision" to throw the Giants off a little? But maybe he is truly banged up and therefore he is super risky...
I definitely start Mostert. If he plays I simply like Aiyuk more than Ford. Guys like Amari & Pickens were GTDs last week, you simply can't predict how a team is going to play the injury game so I go with talent.

Aiyuk>Ford

Thanks @Chaka for pointing me in the right direction.

Disgusting group of running backs I have to pick two from with one going tonight.

Half Point PPR

Gus Edwards (probably easiest start with Hill toe news)
Herbert
Breida
Kendre Miller
Sean Tucker (No)

SF, need two QBs. I’m an underdog this week
Tannehill vs browns
Watson vs titans
Carr vs packers

I think they’re all about the same tier

A couple notes:

On to week 3!!
New Here - not seeing how to post a new WDIS. Sorry if I'm in the wrong place, if so can you direct me please?

12 team league 1/2 pt ppr. I need to start 2 of these WR's:
Nico Collins, Jay Flowers, C Ridley, DJ Moore, Gabe Davis

Thanks in advance!
Scott
Welcome. This is the place to discuss all WSIS options. Generally speaking it is frowned upon to start specific WSIS threads in the Shark Pool, if you want to do that look for the Assistant Coaches forum. Although you will likely get more responses in this thread.

For your options I think you have to start Ridley and it isn't close. Last week was rough but he still had 8 targets and is the #1 WR on that team. If he strings together 2 more down games then you should worry, right now chalk it off to random variance that all WRs face.

I like your other options. Nico is probably the smart choice as he seems to clearly be his teams #1 WR option and the Texans are slinging the ball 45x per game.

Flowers looks amazing but the offense looks pretty committed to balance and distributing the ball in the passing game. He will probably be up and down this year, but maybe he becomes so good Lamar can't ignore him. Until that starts to happen Andrews is that guy for Lamar and Flowers will be a little up and down (although I think he has a reasonably safe floor).

DJ Moore is the most talented guy in the group after Ridley but I simply cannot trust the Bears offense ATM, particularly on the road against what looks like a very tough defense and you have some decent options.

Much as I love Gabe Davis's upside I can't ignore that his given name is actually Gabe "Chasing Points" Davis. Great ceiling, terrible floor.

Ridley>>>Nico>Moore/Flowers>Gabe

Thanks @Chaka for pointing me in the right direction.

Disgusting group of running backs I have to pick two from with one going tonight.

Half Point PPR

Gus Edwards (probably easiest start with Hill toe news)
Herbert
Breida
Kendre Miller
Sean Tucker (No)
100% Gus. Probably so even without J.Hill's toe injury.

Your other options suck to choose from. I don't know what to expect from any of them.

Agree no on Tucker. The vulnerability of the Eagles defense ATM is the secondary.

Breida looks to be the 1A. It's a tough matchup but you can't ignore that and volume is all you can really hope for.

100% no idea what to expect from Miller. Seems like the most fun spec play though, if that's how you roll.

Gus>>>Breida>Miller>Tucker

SF, need two QBs. I’m an underdog this week
Tannehill vs browns
Watson vs titans
Carr vs packers

I think they’re all about the same tier
No to Tannehill. Fine QB but that offense is allergic to passing.

Watson and the Browns look very off. Maybe they rally and Watson can still supplement his production on the ground a little bit but he is so difficult to trust.

The Saints running game is decimated. Maybe Kendre Miller is the panacea they are hoping for but it seems like, with the talent at the skill positions this offense will mostly run through the QB. Carr isn't prolific by any stretch but he seems to have the best ceiling/floor combo of your options IMO.

Carr>Watson>Tannehill

Users who are viewing this thread