What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Swift or Picks (1 Viewer)

eighsse2

Footballguy
I'll try to keep this short and sweet while still giving all relevant info.

Dynasty 12-team, 20-man, Q RR WW F K D
PPR, 6pts all TDs, 0.02/0.1/0.1 for yardage
5 point bonus for 300/150/150 yardage
RB's tend to be treated like gold

Your starters:
Hurts
Bijan, Gibbs
Lamb, AJ Brown
Flex: Etienne

Bench:
Bryce Young
Olave, Smith-Njigba, Godwin, Jameson Williams, Dotson

Picks: #16, #17, #23, #28

Now the question: Other than these 16 pieces (plus kicker and DST), what would you rather have for the two remaining roster spots: [Swift + #33], or [#5 and #11]?
(#5 would be either Brooks, Benson, or Odunze. Swift is polarizing, so I think this one could have some wildly varying answers.)

Bonus points: If you prefer the picks, would you take a lighter pick package of [#8 + #9] over the Swift side as well?

I would take all the pick options over Swift. I think he will be basically useless as it will be split too much to make him useful for FF. He might be flex worthy but I don't really see much more than that. I would rather take my chances on some upside picks.

I'll try to keep this short and sweet while still giving all relevant info.

Dynasty 12-team, 20-man, Q RR WW F K D
PPR, 6pts all TDs, 0.02/0.1/0.1 for yardage
5 point bonus for 300/150/150 yardage
RB's tend to be treated like gold

Your starters:
Hurts
Bijan, Gibbs
Lamb, AJ Brown
Flex: Etienne

Bench:
Bryce Young
Olave, Smith-Njigba, Godwin, Jameson Williams, Dotson

Picks: #16, #17, #23, #28

Now the question: Other than these 16 pieces (plus kicker and DST), what would you rather have for the two remaining roster spots: [Swift + #33], or [#5 and #11]?
(#5 would be either Brooks, Benson, or Odunze. Swift is polarizing, so I think this one could have some wildly varying answers.)

Bonus points: If you prefer the picks, would you take a lighter pick package of [#8 + #9] over the Swift side as well?
While a Swift fan, I like the picks also.
I think many have him overvalued
RBBC in a 3 headed monster plus 4 capable catching targets to minimize his touches/targets

Users who are viewing this thread