What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Before or After? (1 Viewer)

eighsse2

Footballguy
Rather than post the potential trade, I'll just post what my roster is and what it would be post-trade. Easier to see the total team makeup that way maybe.

12-team, PPR, Dynasty, QRRWWF K DST, 6 pt TD, bonus for high yardage

CURRENT.................AFTER TRADE
Hurts........................Hurts
Young.......................Young
G Smith....................G Smith

Bijan..........................Bijan
Etienne......................Etienne
Swift...........................Gibbs
Spears.......................Swift
K Miller......................Tucker
R Johnson.................D Vaughn
Tucker
D Vaughn

AJ Brown...................AJ Brown
Lamb.........................Lamb
G Wilson...................Godwin
Godwin.....................Dotson
Dotson......................Bateman
Q Johnston
Bateman

C McLaughlin...........C McLaughlin
Browns......................Browns

...................................Ability to pick up
...................................Four FA's
...................................Like Abanikanda,
...................................Mac Jones, C Tillman

2024 Late? 1st..........2024 Early? 1st
2024 Late? 2nd........2024 Late? 1st
2024 Late? 3rd.........2024 Early? 2nd
...................................2024 Late? 2nd
...................................2024 Early? 3rd
...................................2024 Late? 3rd

ETA: If it matters, 7-1, tied for first with 50 point lead for tiebreaker currently. Only #1 seed gets a bye to final four.

Last edited:
Gave up a ton of young depth that haven't shown out at RB and then one cornerstone WR and one WR that matches the RB's you gave up. Lot of moving pieces. Putting a lot of eggs in Gibbs basket for sure. The only pieces I have any heartburn over losing is Wilson. Everything else is are dart throws at this point.

I think you have the roster to absorb some of the young losses but you really hope that Gibbs is that good and it wasn't just a terrible Oakland defense propping him up.

Gave up a ton of young depth that haven't shown out at RB and then one cornerstone WR and one WR that matches the RB's you gave up. Lot of moving pieces. Putting a lot of eggs in Gibbs basket for sure. The only pieces I have any heartburn over losing is Wilson. Everything else is are dart throws at this point.

I think you have the roster to absorb some of the young losses but you really hope that Gibbs is that good and it wasn't just a terrible Oakland defense propping him up.
Thanks for the input, Gally. Yeah, kind of how I feel about it. Gibbs may be a sell high after last night. Wilson is a buy low, considering his only problem is presumably his QB. Well prolific WR's tend to have 7+ year careers, Zach surely can't be around much longer without improvement ...

All comes down to, is Gibbs = Kamara 2.0? If yes, sell the farm, don't even look back. If no, whoops.

Users who are viewing this thread