What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom - Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Bloom, got a situation at Flex. I am 4-3 and need a win. Already started Julius Thomas at TE this week, so no great help from him. TEs get 2PPR, all TDs are 6 pts. Do I roll with Hoyer, Bortles, or Jimmy Graham at Flex?

Also, in PPR would you cut Cordarelle for D Adams or J Landry?

Thanks, and good luck this week!
graham, yes get adams

Both PPR leagues:

First league... choose two for WR/TE slot: D-Jax, Jordan Reed, and Baldwin.

Second league... choose one for WR/TE slot: Jordan Reed or Cecil Shorts.

Thanks Sig... good luck today.

Morning!

My RB's got decimated this year. Need both a lottery ticket and short-term starts to have any shot of making it to the playoffs

I want to pickup Jonas Gray, but not sure who to drop to make room. Or should I keep it as is.

14 Team .5 PPR (currently 9/14)

Russell Wilson

WR: Michael Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Julian Edelman, Deandre Hopkins,

RB: Darren Mcfadden, Sproles(out this week), Anthony Dixon, Bryce Brown, Isaiah Crowell, Joseph Randle,

TE: Gronk Smash, Kelce

Thanks!

(If you're curious what RB's I drafted that are gone........ Montee Ball, Spiller, Knowshon, Ray Rice)

My gut says to not have both Bills RB's.. But it might take this week to see which one comes out on top.
wait and see

Good Morning Sig, thanks for all your fine work!

2 Quick Questions:

Non PPR Flex,

need 1: Kelvin Benjamin, Davante Adams or Jeremy Hill

-------------------------------

Need D/ST (Points AND Yardage against)

BAL @ CIN (w/o AJ Green)

or Drop for

KC vs. STL
adams and KC

Pick two from the following in PPR:

Doug Martin

Benny Cunningham

Cecil Shorts

Jerius Wright

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you drop any of these for Evans rest of season... Kelce (as WR), Andre Holmes, Doug Baldwin, Sanu

Hi Sig ....

J. Graham, Sanu, Hopkins or Terrance WIlliams @ 1 PPR.. need 3 out of those four.

and .... L. Fitzgerald (1 PPR) or Ingram (0.5 PPR)

Thanks

G'day Bloom

Looking to fill two holes in this lineup: Tannehill - G. Tate - D. Adams - __WR3__ - L. Bell - Forsett - Gronkowski - __RB/WR__

In a 12-team ppr league, I need 1 WR and 1 Flex (RB/WR) from the following lists:

S. Vereen

J. Hunter

T. Mason

(I own these 3 ^^^)

Other FA Possibilities:

A. Robinson

T. Cadet

G. Jennings

J. Landry

Hogan

Hurns

R. Woods

Kearse

J. Wright

Which WR and which Flex do I roll with?

Thanks man

I have Tate in one of my Cash Lineups on Fanduel. Now with the Richardson news, I'm tempted to throw Bradshaw in there instead. Give me reason to do it or not Sigmund!

Users who are viewing this thread