What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Smith vs. Peanut Tillman (1 Viewer)

solorca

Footballguy
Tillman is having a great season and Steve Smith has been underperforming, but I wanted to bring this stat to the attention of the Shark Pool, since I think Smith could be a good play today.

Here are the stats from the last three times Steve Smith has played against the Bears (and Tillman was against him every time)...

11/20/2005 - 14/169/0

1/15/2006 (Playoffs) - 12/218/2

10/2/2011 - 8/181/0

Three times against Tillman, three MASSIVE games. I'm not saying that he should be in over top 15 options, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a big game again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost Jordy Nelson today, so I'm choosing to roll Smith over Stewart at flex after reading this.

Thanks OP!

Good call by the OP, even though Tillman didn't cover Smiff at all from what I saw. 7/118 & a dropped 25+ yd TD...nice game.

Yeah, it was Jennings on him most of the game. Seems like smith just loves playing the bears. Too bad he didn't come up with the touchdown though..

Users who are viewing this thread