What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #2 - Steelers 7-6 at Colts 7-6** (-1.5, 42.5) 4:00 (1 Viewer)

Can anyone see either of these teams going on the road to open the Playoffs and winning?
You are looking at the 6 and 7 seed out there, they would be playing KC or Jacksonville as it stands right now.
I'm enjoying watching this game, it does have a certain intensity I like but I don't see either QB capable of a deep run
The entire AFC is awful
AFC has 6 teams at 7-6, many on the bubble right now
NFC has 1-2 teams with below .500 records getting in the Playoffs right now

I for one am shocked the awful Steelers gave up a TD in the blink of an eye. All because @@@@@y Trubisky and awful play calling. They are a joke

Can anyone see either of these teams going on the road to open the Playoffs and winning?
You are looking at the 6 and 7 seed out there, they would be playing KC or Jacksonville as it stands right now.
I'm enjoying watching this game, it does have a certain intensity I like but I don't see either QB capable of a deep run
There's a lot for Colts fans to be excited about in 2024 when they get back Richardson back.

There's a lot for Colts fans to be excited about in 2024 when they get back Richardson back.
Lucky for colts fans, Steelers have nothing but misery to look forward to for who knows how long. A clueless coach & one of the worst offenses in the league.

Same can beside for the Steelers when Kenny P comes back........

I kid

Steeler fans, wonder what Watt, Minkah, and Pickens would get you in trade value?

Not saying it will happen, just throwing it out there.

Steeler fans, wonder what Watt, Minkah, and Pickens would get you in trade value?

Not saying it will happen, just throwing it out there.
I don't know anything about trade values and such, but here goes:

Watt == multiple first round picks + players... basically the Steelers can name their price
Minkah == maybe a first?
Picketns == maybe a second?

LOL they are so freaking bad. It's like they don't even give a @@@@ anymore. But no surprise with Tomlin's teams. They are losing to awful teams but then I think wow, the Steelers are a bottom feeder.

Yep, this Steelers team is definitely one of the 4 or 5 worst in the league. What a shame since they won't have a top 4 or 5 pick . ANOTHER embarrassing performance. How many more do fans have to endure

The worst the Steeler franchise has been in my life time. And they had some pretty bad teams mid 80s
That 91 team was way worst then this.. Noll's last year.. I think they were 6-10 that year and had a handful of game where the opponent rested their stars in the 4th.. Buffalo, Washington, and Houston come to mind. All scored 40+ on them.

Users who are viewing this thread