What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #1 - Vikings 7-6 at Bengals 7-6** (-3, 40.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Who is this Jake Browning and why are we talking about him?
Whoever he is he's leading a Bengal come back from a Bungled start.
Vikings come starting another different quarterback,yet they're still in the playoff conversation.
Vikings come in having played without Their Cousin Jefferson for much of the season,yet they're still in the playoff conversation.
I think the conversation gets a little muted after this one...

Queen City Brownings- 30
Twin City Mullens- 23

I heard somewhere that Browning has no passes over 9 yards and only 2 passes into the endzone since he took over. But he's getting it done!
not sure what to do with JJ, this offense is not Cousins' offense. is JJ going to mail it in or is he going to ball out?

I heard somewhere that Browning has no passes over 9 yards and only 2 passes into the endzone since he took over. But he's getting it done!
not sure what to do with JJ, this offense is not Cousins' offense. is JJ going to mail it in or is he going to ball out?
Yeah I have to start Browning but trying my only other options are Mullens/Levis

Any news on Jefferson playing today? I have him starting for me, but am not very confident considering Cousins isn't playing, and after last weeks disappointing return.

Is this the dreaded GTD?

I like the Bengals in Showdown #1, at home and trying to salvage a season without their star QB, chance to make a Playoff push
Vikings can lose this game and still be in the thick of the playoff race, 9-8 will likely make it i the NFC where as the AFC will send someone home with 10 wins.

Bengals 20
Vikings 19

I'm playing JUSTIN JEFFERSON over _______________

-Odell Beckham Jr

What say you? I know others have some similar choices. Jefferson was spotted arriving at the stadium, seems likely to play today.

-Odell Beckham Jr

What say you? I know others have some similar choices. Jefferson was spotted arriving at the stadium, seems likely to play today.
I have to sit 1 of the following 4 if I play Jefferson...............

Kupp, Puka, DJ Moore, Aiyuk.

Oh and now this is just in the Consolation bracket in the NFFC not the playoffs and not in the Championship round because I had same call in week 5 and I sat DJ Moore to play Kupp and Aiyuk, Puka while he was hot and Jefferson who got hurt that week and it cost me 40 pts and I never recovered. 1 mistake it all that it takes and an entire season you might not catch back up like happened to me since these contests have total pts as a playoff spot.

Non the less I still have to make the call yet again (Cost me 21 pts last week as well sitting Kupp for Jefferson)

-Odell Beckham Jr

I have to sit 1 of the following 4 if I play Jefferson...............

Kupp, Puka, DJ Moore, Aiyuk.

Oh and now this is just in the Consolation bracket in the NFFC not the playoffs and not in the Championship round because I had same call in week 5 and I sat DJ Moore to play Kupp and Aiyuk, Puka while he was hot and Jefferson who got hurt that week and it cost me 40 pts and I never recovered. 1 mistake it all that it takes and an entire season you might not catch back up like happened to me since these contests have total pts as a playoff spot.

Non the less I still have to make the call yet again (Cost me 21 pts last week as well sitting Kupp for Jefferson)
I'm playing Deebo, Puca and then JJ over Odell. There's not much that entices me on the waiver wire

Browning...
The NFLN has to flash a stat 314.5 pass YPG since Week 13
-4th in the NFL

Folks, it's only Week 15, can't they just say over the last 2 weeks Browning is 4th in passing yds?
Why do they try and complicate it or make it out to be more than it is? He's 4th overall in pass yds the last 2 weeks, good job reporting

Running with Addison today. Hoping JJ draws the best (only?) Corner in CINband Addison gets to eat. Last week has to be his floor, so hoping for a high scoring game with lots of targets.

Feel like MN D not getting enough mention.

Have a feeling Flores doesn't allow Browning to get all these cheap screen passes and the bloom comes off the Browning rose a bit.

Due to Olave concerns had to slip Brown into a starting spot last minute. Promising that he’s had 2 touches in the 1st drive !!

Chris Rose is pretty terrible in the Booth, want to like him but he's making mistakes, Chase was not wide open, he made a terrific catch

This is the game plan they should’ve had for Dobbs lol.

Run Chandler 2x. Play action. QB keepers for 1st downs etc. instead KOC had Dobbs taking 3 seconds to allow deep passing routes develop.

Users who are viewing this thread