What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Richard Rodgers: GB Packers Rookie TE (1 Viewer)

To me (having watched him at Cal and savored the Rodgers-to-Rodgers Cal-to-Cal TD that got me 10+ points in two different leagues), I don't think he looks like a difference maker. He's got some size but he's pretty slow even for his size and doesn't seem that athletic. Still, he can catch the ball and take what's given to him, and with not a lot of options in Green Bay he's going to have some good games.

Rodgers is currently TE13 in ppr leagues and trending upwards (snaps, targets, receptions). Of course, a lot of that has to do with injuries to Quarless and Jordy/Davante, but still ....
TE8 now in standard and in PPR. Obviously he has a game up on everyone, but likely stays top 10 after this week.

Richard Rodgers said he put an emphasis on improving his "all-around" game this offseason.
Rodgers finished fifth among tight ends in touchdowns last season but his role is a bit uncertain heading into 2016. The Packers will likely use some two tight-end sets with Cook and Rodgers, but it's up to Rodgers to round out his game by improving his shoddy run-blocking and sloppy route-running. Rodgers remains a boom-or-bust TE2 for fantasy purposes.

Source: packers.com 
Jul 1 - 3:14 PM

Users who are viewing this thread