What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Wayne (1 Viewer)

Deuceman

Footballguy
The average Joe doesn't have 1 FBI agent let alone, 15 FBI agents investigate for them when their debit card is stolen. I mean, I can't get that kinda response. Could Reggie be lying to the FBI and his wife to cover up an affair. Why didn't he just call the bank and have the debit card cancelled? This story sounds fishy. Somebody's lying, maybe I'm confused, I guess we will find out soon. BTW, can u do time for lying to the FBI?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...e-waynes-money/

Police investigating woman for spending Reggie Wayne's money

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 29, 2010 11:04 AM ET

Metro Indianapolis police and FBI investigators are looking into claims of fraud against a woman who claims to be Reggie Wayne's mistress.

After obtaining a search warrant, 15 FBI agents took materials from 26-year-old Natasha McKenzie's home after she was accused of stealing his debit card, and charging nearly $93,000 on it, according to Fox 59 in Indianapolis.

The story isn't simple, though. Wayne apparently had a relationship with the woman. He said she requested he wire her money. When he refused, he noticed "more than 300 unaccounted for transactions dating back to September 2009" according to WISH-TV.

McKenzie spins a different tale.

"Reggie knew what was going on. I sent Reggie plenty of thank you messages. He knew everything that was going on. There was nothing fraud about it. . . . I had permission to buy whatever I bought. Reggie gave me all of his credit card information I still have a record of everything he gave me."

The credit card charges include daycare bills, college tuition, and trips she says she took with Wayne. She thinks that Wayne's wife may have found out about their affair and be at the root of the investigation. McKenzie claims to have text messages she kept from Wayne. In short: this could take a while and get ugly.

The Colts had no comment to the local news Friday night, saying they were unaware of the incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to say the least - but this has absolutely no bearing on whether he will be a productive fantasy player this year.

Interesting to say the least - but this has absolutely no bearing on whether he will be a productive fantasy player this year.
Depending on his contract it might motivate him. He has 2 ladies to take care of and they like to spendThe more he earns the quieter his life

He should be suspended for the black mark he has put on the league. Clearly this is a case of racism on Goodell's part. Infedelity and an FBI investigation makes the league look very bad.

He should be suspended for the black mark he has put on the league. Clearly this is a case of racism on Goodell's part. Infedelity and an FBI investigation makes the league look very bad.
:pickle: I think he should definitely undergo some kind of psychological evaluation as well before being allowed to rejoin the team.

I want no part of Reggie this year. Peyton seems to like Garcon too much. Reggie started out last year on fire but was inconsistant the 2nd half. He would have to fall to late 2nd for me.

The average Joe doesn't have 1 FBI agent let alone, 15 FBI agents investigate for them when their debit card is stolen. I mean, I can't get that kinda response. Could Reggie be lying to the FBI and his wife to cover up an affair. Why didn't he just call the bank and have the debit card cancelled? This story sounds fishy. Somebody's lying, maybe I'm confused, I guess we will find out soon. BTW, can u do time for lying to the FBI?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...e-waynes-money/

Police investigating woman for spending Reggie Wayne's money

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 29, 2010 11:04 AM ET

Metro Indianapolis police and FBI investigators are looking into claims of fraud against a woman who claims to be Reggie Wayne's mistress.

After obtaining a search warrant, 15 FBI agents took materials from 26-year-old Natasha McKenzie's home after she was accused of stealing his debit card, and charging nearly $93,000 on it, according to Fox 59 in Indianapolis.

The story isn't simple, though. Wayne apparently had a relationship with the woman. He said she requested he wire her money. When he refused, he noticed "more than 300 unaccounted for transactions dating back to September 2009" according to WISH-TV.

McKenzie spins a different tale.

"Reggie knew what was going on. I sent Reggie plenty of thank you messages. He knew everything that was going on. There was nothing fraud about it. . . . I had permission to buy whatever I bought. Reggie gave me all of his credit card information I still have a record of everything he gave me."

The credit card charges include daycare bills, college tuition, and trips she says she took with Wayne. She thinks that Wayne's wife may have found out about their affair and be at the root of the investigation. McKenzie claims to have text messages she kept from Wayne. In short: this could take a while and get ugly.

The Colts had no comment to the local news Friday night, saying they were unaware of the incident.
You can take the man out of Miami, but you can't...Oh hell, this is nothing. Let Reggie get a little somethin on the side. His libido and his debit card is his business.

As long as he gives me his usual 95-1270-10 I'm fine.

I read an article just last year about Wayne's training regimen and he basically outlined a full day of activities and pretty much said every day was the same except for minor differences. He never once mentioned a wife nor did the author. Reggie did however indicate that his son played a large part in his life and picking him up on certain days and spending time with him were all part of his regimen. This article lead me to believe that Reggie was a single, responsible father who was not married. The article claimed that the son lived with the mother.

Maybe Reggie got married since then? I don't know.

Agreed. And Tiger Woods' affair likewise couldn't possibly carry any ramifications for his professional career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. And Tiger Woods' affair likewise couldn't possibly carry any ramifications for his professional career.
:goodposting: Personal life absolutely effects job performance. Happens in every field, be it sales, accounting, teaching or even professional sports.

Users who are viewing this thread