What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB to exploit-Avoid week 3 (1 Viewer)

3-4 defenses like the Cowboys' are notorious for struggling against zone-running schemes like Washington's. The Redskins' carry distribution is just too murky for fantasy comfort. Coach Mike Shanahan rode the hot hand in Week 2, giving big-play rookie Roy Helu 13 touches en route to 112 yards (8.69 average). Through two games, starter Tim Hightower has 49 touches for 203 yards (4.14). Shanahan is a big fan of per-play production stats, often citing them in pressers with the media.

what does bold but not colored mean? meh? If so, I have issues with a few of em, but wanna make sure I know that first.

even so I guess i can start with that you are massively missing the boat on NYG/PHI game as both Bradshaw and Jacobs should be green.

Phi is pretty weak against the run, partially by design. Especially in Jacobs case as a big bruising back will post good numbers. I see each of them scoring. with Bradhsaw getting 15-17 carries for 115 + 30 yards on 4 catches or so, and Jacobs gets 13 carries for 80.
Atlanta struggled to run the ball all night with any real consistency.

I don't think it's quite as juicy as some of you think. I'm watching the first two runs right now where Turner racks 22-25 yds on 2 runs. The 2nd run they pull the LG and the LBs take a bad angle. The Giants OL has not been opening a lot of holes and I don't expect Philly in as many wide nines which is designed to help Des get up field on the pass rush. Atlanta thinks they are a high powered passing team.

Turner two chances form the 2 yd line, no gain both times. Turner was 20/53 and then had a 61 yard run. Philly had him bottled up much of the game.

Bradshaw @Phi in 2009 and 2010...9/21/TD no receptions and 12/29, 2/(-4)

Jacobs @Phi in 2009 and 2010...20/86 an 5/10

:unsure:
Those eagle defenses were much tougher against the run. This incarnation is much more a pass defending defense. I think the giants know that if they get in a shootout with the eagles they lose. There only hope is to run the ball, and run the ball some more to keep the uber explosive eagles O off the field.Both Jacobs and Bradshaw are much faster than the most ironically nicknamed RB ever who plays for the falcons.
Thats funny but so true. (now)

After his freshman year at Northern Illinois Turner ran a 4.38 40yrd at a little over 200lbs

At NFL combine 4.51 at 238 lbs

I wonder what he runs now at 275 lbs.

Final Score: San Fran 17..Cincinnati 16
:confetti:Good stuff MoP.
Like this one. The 49ers haven't allowed a 100 yd. rusher in I forget how many games but it's been a few dating back to last year. The Niners O sucks so the defense will keep them in this game against the rookie Dalton. Won't be much scoring and probably the Niners top scorers will be PK Akers and a defensive/special teams touchdown. Maybe Ginn will strike gold again. He sure ain't a WR,lol. We might also see our rookie Qb, Kaepernick, in the game cause Alex Smith kept quiet about a concussion and the staff is not happy about it.

San Francisco- 19(4 FG's,1 td) could be Davis cause he biotched about blocking last week,otherwise Defense td.

Cincinnati- 16(3 FG's,1 td) Probably rookie phenom AJ Green

I don't think the RB's for either team do much this week. I'm a Niner fan and would be hesitant about starting Gore. Benson's mind is on his suspension,sit him. They wanna get Bernard Scott ready.

Users who are viewing this thread