What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Rhamondre Stevenson, NE (2 Viewers)

Will we see a reliable report anywhere on this or are we screwed since it’s the Pats?
He's already listed as Out for Thursday.

Next step is to see if they put him on IR - if they don't, then it's at least possible he comes back for a game or two this year. And if they do, he's out until week 18 at the earliest.

Will we see a reliable report anywhere on this or are we screwed since it’s the Pats?
He's already listed as Out for Thursday.

Next step is to see if they put him on IR - if they don't, then it's at least possible he comes back for a game or two this year. And if they do, he's out until week 18 at the earliest.
My bad, meant for longer term playoff viability.
I don’t think that’s a good option.

Good rule of thumb is if you're not sure who the handcuff would be, then they're not really a handcuff. With Chiefs, I guess it would be Clyde, but not sure what McKinnon's status is these days. Considering KC's offense is underwhelming, I'm having trouble seeing the value here.

I guess what it comes down to is: Let's say Pacheco went down and you had Clyde or McKinnon or whoever. Would you start them over what's currently on your roster/what's available on the WW?
I wrote this post when a Pacheco injury was purely theoretical. News that he's missed practice the past two days has me rethinking it slightly.

Still don't think it's anything close to an obvious handcuff situation. But I'm definitely keeping an eye on things. If he doesn't practice tomorrow I'd definitely consider adding McKinnon ... unless reports are that CEH will be getting the bulk of the carries

Good rule of thumb is if you're not sure who the handcuff would be, then they're not really a handcuff. With Chiefs, I guess it would be Clyde, but not sure what McKinnon's status is these days. Considering KC's offense is underwhelming, I'm having trouble seeing the value here.

I guess what it comes down to is: Let's say Pacheco went down and you had Clyde or McKinnon or whoever. Would you start them over what's currently on your roster/what's available on the WW?
I wrote this post when a Pacheco injury was purely theoretical. News that he's missed practice the past two days has me rethinking it slightly.

Still don't think it's anything close to an obvious handcuff situation. But I'm definitely keeping an eye on things. If he doesn't practice tomorrow I'd definitely consider adding McKinnon ... unless reports are that CEH will be getting the bulk of the carries
Yep I just dropped Stevenson for mckinnon

Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) did not practice Wednesday.

Stevenson was reportedly expected to miss “several weeks” after suffering an ankle injury in Week 13. A DNP on Wednesday all but confirms that he will be out for Week 15. Ezekiel Elliott racked up 29 touches for 140 yards and a touchdown last week. He will sit at the top of the RB2 ranks for the opening round of the fantasy playoffs.

32BeatWriters
“Stevenson is still the team’s No. 1 running back. That doesn’t change. The Patriots have high hopes for what he can do in new offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt’s scheme, which borrows largely from the zone concepts the Cleveland Browns utilized in building a strong running game.

But even if Gibson’s role is quite well defined, it’s still meaningful depth at an important spot. Gibson is only two years removed from a 1,000-yard season. If Stevenson gets hurt, Gibson can take on a larger role. Gibson turns 26 this summer.”

Any idea of where Rhamondre is going to go in redraft? For obvious reasons I'll take him over Antonio Gibson. What we thinking, Round 5/6? This year is his last year on his contract and he'll want to show off to get a big deal from somebody.

He was really good in 2022. Great RB3, potential RB2 if you want to load up on WR early. I just can't get a feel of what the consensus is on him, I assume fantasy geeks will draft him early, but he did burn people as a 2nd/3rd Round redraft pick last year. I'd love to buy low in redraft, I don't mention Dynasty because those owners are typically smarter, but if you get somebody spooked by Gibson, you might be able to pry him away on the cheap.

Any idea of where Rhamondre is going to go in redraft? For obvious reasons I'll take him over Antonio Gibson. What we thinking, Round 5/6? This year is his last year on his contract and he'll want to show off to get a big deal from somebody.

He was really good in 2022. Great RB3, potential RB2 if you want to load up on WR early. I just can't get a feel of what the consensus is on him, I assume fantasy geeks will draft him early, but he did burn people as a 2nd/3rd Round redraft pick last year. I'd love to buy low in redraft, I don't mention Dynasty because those owners are typically smarter, but if you get somebody spooked by Gibson, you might be able to pry him away on the cheap.
Seen him going around RB24 and around round 10. I'd personally be targeting him by round 8 and closer to RB18ish; ahead of guys he's currently behind including Pollard, Charbs, Jaylen Warren, etc. (Though I do like the prospects of Warren now with Wilson in town for the Steelers).

Seen him going around RB24 and around round 10. I'd personally be targeting him by round 8 and closer to RB18ish; ahead of guys he's currently behind including Pollard, Charbs, Jaylen Warren, etc. (Though I do like the prospects of Warren now with Wilson in town for the Steelers).

Oh wow!! That's wild. I think he presents incredible value then, thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread