What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Najee Harris, PIT (1 Viewer)

The Steelers “star” players are all slowly coming out and publicly expressing their frustrations with the team/coaching. Things are going to get ugly in Pittsburgh very soon.

This RB tandum is similar to Zeke/Pollard from last year. Both very good RBs that benefit from the other's skill sets. Hard on a defense to constantly adjust to who is in the backfield. I'm not sure either would do better without the other in the rotation.
I'm pretty sure Warren would be completely fine as a team's 3 down primary back, like Eckler.

This RB tandum is similar to Zeke/Pollard from last year. Both very good RBs that benefit from the other's skill sets. Hard on a defense to constantly adjust to who is in the backfield. I'm not sure either would do better without the other in the rotation.
I'm pretty sure Warren would be completely fine as a team's 3 down primary back, like Eckler.
That's what everyone said about Pollard

Steelers GM Omar Khan was evasive when asked about Najee Harris’ fifth-year team option for 2025 at the Combine.
“We have until the first week in May to make a decision,” Khan said. “We have a new offensive coordinator, so that’s gonna play into the decision-making process. ... We’ve been engaging frequently — coach (Mike) Tomlin and (OC Arthur Smith) and I — we’ve kind of been talking about the offense and what the vision is for it. And we think very highly of Najee and we’ll make the decision before May 2.” That’s all good and well, but if you were planning to exercise a player’s option, you would normally just say so. We still wouldn’t be surprised if Harris’ $6.79 million option is eventually called in, but that would be a clear overpay based on his first three years of production.

I'm watching some of my old cuttups from last year, and Najee Harris vs Seattle has me amped right now. Bro is literally doing a 5 yard bear crawl into the endzone carrying a defender. So many times he is stopped dead to rights but somehow keeps going anyhow. He's a pittsburgh runningback if ive ever seen one.

So glad the Steelers at least kept him.

I'm watching some of my old cuttups from last year, and Najee Harris vs Seattle has me amped right now. Bro is literally doing a 5 yard bear crawl into the endzone carrying a defender. So many times he is stopped dead to rights but somehow keeps going anyhow. He's a pittsburgh runningback if ive ever seen one.

I think he will play for the Steelers for one more season only. Warren will spike in value once Harris is gone. I don't see the Steelers exercising their 5th year option on Harris. They must decide by 5/2.

I think he will play for the Steelers for one more season only. Warren will spike in value once Harris is gone. I don't see the Steelers exercising their 5th year option on Harris. They must decide by 5/2.
If I was doing odds on it I'd put odds they DO pick up his 5th year option in the 80% type of range. Will be surprised if they don't, it's not that expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread