What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, KC (1 Viewer)

Would have probably rather taken a shot on Dobbins than bringing back CEH if I were KC. I'd rather draft a RB on day 2 than either option though. I think they aren't done adding at the position, and while Pacheco has been a nice find, I don't think they want him being a 3-down RB.

Would have probably rather taken a shot on Dobbins than bringing back CEH if I were KC.
My belief is Dobbins visiting two teams and leaving without a deal is a reflection that despite his doctor medically clearing him that teams are not liking what they are seeing.

If it was over money there was no need to bring him in for visits. They just wanted to look at him.

With CEH I really thought he'd end up in Cincy as #3RB or competing for the third down role. I did not expect him back.

I think they aren't done adding at the position
And agree

Nate Taylor
Can confirm Clyde Edwards-Helaire has agreed to a 1-year deal to re-sign with the Chiefs, per sources.

As for JK Dobbins, I'm told his visit today was productive for both parties, perhaps a partnership that could happen later this offseason.
I wonder if they’d do this if the Rice situation weren’t happening.

One more dude familiar with the offense they can use as a receiver.

Makes sense to me, but maybe he’s just cheap & easy, like my mom. Hey waitaminute! :o

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread