What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Breece Hall, NYJ (1 Viewer)

Could have had another 4 catches if they had kept him in on the last drive.

Jets calling time outs to get the ball back, down 17. They take Hall out and throw about 8 check down passes? Why not just kneel down and end the misery if you're not going to go for the miracle finish. Why call the time outs to prolong the game? Perplexing.

39 touches in a meaningless game, to a guy that is one of basically the two weapons they have to their name,and the game that would be closest in time to week 1 next year (i.e., given an injury, the time most likely for it to affect next season). Interesting.

So he had 20 or more carries twice during the entire regular season and the conclusion was that in the final game of year 37 carries made sense. Hmmmm

I`d say Breece will be MORE than ready for next season after testing that knee to its maximum capacity this last game .

His hype is going to explode this offseason. Was all quiet on him until a few weeks ago but now he's going to finish as the #2 overall RB with 1600 yards, 80 catches, and double digit TDs while not even turning 23 until after next year's draft. Shoutout to those who bought low when he was still working his way back from the knee the first half of the year.

We had Hall as our RB2 this week. Got some angry email saying I didn't know football. :shrug:

We miss our share every week for sure. But we got this one right.

Users who are viewing this thread