What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank these 3 (1 Viewer)

beerbuff

Footballguy
2 player PPR  keeper league-10 RB's were kept, 2 teams kept 2 rb's each (Me included-Kept Aaron Jones and Sony Michel), that said RB's will command a premium as each team needs to start 2.

I have the 9th pick and am anticipating 2 of these 3 being available. Please rank:

Gurley  (injury concern and fewer carries due to Henderson in the 3rd down passing role)

Mixon (Loss of left tackle for the year and AJ Green starting out so could be in for a slow start-first 3 games are fantasy division games and help lock up a playoff birth)

Cook (injury cocerns).

Yes I could take a top WR there however I anticipate one will still be there in the 2nd round as 2 of the guys after me will need to add at least one RB each, so would get Evans, Hill or Thielen with my 2nd round pick. 

Thanks in advance

If RB's are as big a priority as you have stated I would be surprised if more than one of those guys is available after freezes and the first 8 picks.

That being said I would rank them Cook, Gurley, Mixon.

Users who are viewing this thread