What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random funny/fascinating/cool/odd stuff: Study finds HUGS can relieve pain, anxiety, and depression (1 Viewer)

An underlying cause of tinnitus may be similar to phantom limb syndrome, according to the research.
Interesting but WHAT THE **** FIXES IT?
Nothing that I've ever heard of. :kicksrock: I picked it up almost 30 years ago when I got hit with Meniere's Disease (an inner ear disorder).

You know Cars 4 Kids that has that terrible jingle? There's actually 2 similarly named organizations and they are fighting over who has the rights to use the name (even tho they are spelled differently)

Whoever chose that song loses the legal battle.

Next case.
You should be the next Judge Judy.

It would also be the company with the intentional misspelling. Next case.

Truck House Life, now there are just tons of people that produce all types of these outdoor or camping or tiny house DIY

Mrs and I thought this guy was the real deal, F-350 he converted into a small cabin out the back of his truck bed which has been removed and replaced with something else

I just find them relaxing but stimulating simultaneously

Last edited:
Cicadocalypse!

First time since 1803 that two broods have emerged at the same time. Amazing how these insects have chosen 13 and 17 year cycles so they overlap as little as possible. Except next year.

Was just reading about this! I know the suckers get loud around here, so that was my first concern, but the article I read addressed that saying it shouldn't be an issue, as they are mostly separated by geo region. Hearing crisis averted.

"Waukesha police on Monday afternoon received calls that a woman was performing a spiritual ritual on a dead possum in the road at the intersection of Springdale and Bluemound.

The woman, who apparently stopped and got out of her car when she saw the possum, threw goldfish and windshield washer fluid on the dead animal, a caller told a dispatcher, according to a police call log. The woman then pulled a Green Bay Packers lawn chair out of her car and yelled "repent" at the possum, the log said. "

Users who are viewing this thread