What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quick Keeper Help (1 Viewer)

downsouth

Footballguy
16-team, 4 player keeper, 1/2 PPR, start 1/2/4/1
can only keep 2 of each position

RBs- Chubb, Bell, Connor

WRs- Hopkins, Beckham, ju-ju

chubb and Hopkins locked. 

bell vs connor
beckham vs juju

Thanks for answering mine..just posted a new offer in the thread if you can take a look

Bell and Ju-Ju for me

Bell gets may dump offs and think he has a better year with the team shift behind him..Llike JuJu back with Big Ben

Can you trade prior to announcing keepers?

Any owner with say a superstud WR but no on else that you could send JuJu and Beckham to as a package (ie for Michael Thomas/Davante Adams type). Same for RB - any teams with fairly weak RBs but at least one good one that would be interested in a package of Bell and Connor for heir good RB? Could also package RB/WR for an upgrade if no one really fits the bill of a 2 for 1 same position deal.

If you can't trade, then I would lean Bell and JuJu as well.

Definitely been trying to move them as a package. League is mostly stubborn and would rather drop those guys back in the draft. 21 year league. Old guys...

I would go with Bell and Juju but not really like it.  Bell should be the guy and Conner seems to get hurt every year so that is what sways me that direction.

As for the WR decision, flip a coin.  Both are so dependent upon qb's that I am not sure which way to go.  I guess I trust Ben more so I would go Juju.

Users who are viewing this thread